Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you see if it's the assortment t5605? That would guarantee it's the right assortment. If it is I would go crazy trying to figure out how to get it. If you're really desperate maybe you can ask for the manager. Maybe you can tell them that you've been waiting since you saw the stack last week.

I feel your pain, IC. I just gave up trying to find Gold and Obsidian and luckily someone on another forum found them for me. If I see w14 while I'm out and about in the coming weeks I'll try to keep the toy karma going.

I'm doing nightly runs on the Westminster Walmart for this last week. I don't really want to go past that or my gas expenses will push the price I paid for my set. I just want to get what I can ( a box or two) to fill out some people's sets.

I ordered from ETC, who is suppose to get their order in this Thurs and ship Thurs/Fri.

BTW, searched 2 Wallys in SD county today and NOTHING new. One off of the 78 (Escondido Fwy) looks to have been turned into a friggin grocery store. Their toy section use to be huge! It's NOTHING now.

Jester, I got mine from BBTS. I don't know if they switched suppliers or something but they got wave 15 and GL wave 1 before any other e-tailers. I'm hoping that trend continues with wave 16. I've never had any problems ordering from them and their customer service is top-notch.

Thanks, Swift. I used to order through BBTS and they do have great service and one of the few that allows you to cancel pre-orders without penalties.
About the Manhunter figure, I hope i'll like it when I get them.

The manhunters have never really done anything for me. I LOVE GL, but the manhunters, to me, have just seemed lame. As living batteries, they're made more relevant, and I think that should've been included on the figure to give it more appeal. Other people's mileage varies, though, since people are army-building them.

Oh, I assumed the discussion was about wave 16, as I had heard rumors of them hitting ebay already.

I have 16 ordered from BBTS. Can't wait either.

Well I just scored wave 13 for 91$ shipped while I wait for walmart to restock :lol

Nice Score!! Did you get both Starman figures with that?

Anybody know yet what Wave 17 is going to be all about? I don't think I've heard of any official lineup yet and we've almost got wave 16 on hand.

Dude you are like a Forum ninja, BOOM! you come outta nowhere :lol

Yes sir!!!!:lol

Nice Score!! Did you get both Starman figures with that?

Anybody know yet what Wave 17 is going to be all about? I don't think I've heard of any official lineup yet and we've almost got wave 16 on hand.

Nothing as of yet! From what i know

Back