Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have only seen series one in the store shelves. As a matter of fact I still see series one these days.

I found a Black Manta in a swap meet for $5. So I bought it and I was a with a Grood left foot for the longest time. After convincing myself that I was not going to find the other figures in the stores I ended up buying a Grood on eBay.

Now I am barely starting to see series 3. All I need is a Sinestro/Grundy's right leg.

Luis

I have only seen series one in the store shelves. As a matter of fact I still see series one these days.

I found a Black Manta in a swap meet for $5. So I bought it and I was a with a Grood left foot for the longest time. After convincing myself that I was not going to find the other figures in the stores I ended up buying a Grood on eBay.

Now I am barely starting to see series 3. All I need is a Sinestro/Grundy's right leg.

Luis

ARgh...these things are a distribution NIGHTMARE!

Actually, I shouldn't had said I am starting to see series 3, I should had said I walked into a Target and found Robin, Green Lantern and Deathstroke in a peg. One of each only. I bought them thinking I was going to start seeing them all over. Never saw them again so I had to buy Nightwing in Frank and Sons' (A collectors show here in southern CA).

Luis

Ugh. Im so behind, I need wave 1 penguin, that build a figure grundy and I was thinking about picking up nightwing and robin too. Does anyone one know anything about those two packs Mattel was releasing? I need Azrael too.

I'm trying to complete an entire batman rogues gallery on my desk.

Ugh. Im so behind, I need wave 1 penguin, that build a figure grundy and I was thinking about picking up nightwing and robin too. Does anyone one know anything about those two packs Mattel was releasing? I need Azrael too.

All my local Target has is Penguins, what a mess this series' distribution is. If they were crappy I wouldn't care but they are a collector's dream.

Luis

First off, you should have 0 problem getting a Penguin. He is peg warming everywhere. I can help you too if you really need him.

Second, Nightwing and Robin are in the wave that builds Grundy. Two down, 3 to go. Deathstroke is also in that wave, kinda a Batman villian. The other two are Green Lantern and Sinestro.

The two packs are Toys R Us exclusives. Should be out any time now.

Riddler is in the just released Wal-Mart wave.

Actually, I shouldn't had said I am starting to see series 3, I should had said I walked into a Target and found Robin, Green Lantern and Deathstroke in a peg. One of each only. I bought them thinking I was going to start seeing them all over. Never saw them again so I had to buy Nightwing in Frank and Sons' (A collectors show here in southern CA).

Luis

Frank and Sons = rip off.

Yeah unfortunetly the toys r us' around me are completely backwards. I've seen a few figures at comic stores but im not trying to pay a few dollars away from 20 dollars for them.

Back