Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That really is the only fault in this line and one that keeps me from going all out on it. From my stance, I have all these characters from DCD, which I have bought since 2002. So for me there is a loyalty thing going on but also do I really need to go out and buy a Riddler, Black Lightening or Wonder Woman again. I also love the fact that all I have to do is go to my comic shop and pick these guys up. I do not have to search all over my county to find DC figures and for a college student that is a HUGE plus.
Maybe if Mattel's retailers would fix the distribution then maybe I would leave DCD but at the moment I don't trust it enough to do so.

I know this is the DCUC thread but I don't know where else to post about TDK Movie Masters. Don't want to start a new one. Anyways, I finally scored a Target Ex. Batpod and a MM Ghoul Batman on ebay. About $50 for both shipped (different auctions) Almost got the whole line instead of the Jokers thugs. How much variants did they make? I remember when they was first released there was no problem on getting them. But now, all I see is Batman and Jokers.

I know this is the DCUC thread but I don't know where else to post about TDK Movie Masters. Don't want to start a new one. Anyways, I finally scored a Target Ex. Batpod and a MM Ghoul Batman on ebay. About $50 for both shipped (different auctions) Almost got the whole line instead of the Jokers thugs. How much variants did they make? I remember when they was first released there was no problem on getting them. But now, all I see is Batman and Jokers.

If you're asking how many Gotham thugs they made, just one, but there are 5 evidence masks to collect. Found these while googling:

To this day, the hardest MM to find is the chase Bruce as Batman.

Last edited:
If you're asking how many Gotham thugs they made, just one, but there are 5 evidence masks to collect. Found these while googling:

batdkmmg5.jpg

To this day, the hardest MM to find is the chase Bruce as Batman.

Thanks bro! Ya thats what I meant, the evidence mask. I had to go through ebay for my unmasked Batman, got it for about $25 shipped. Too bad we don't got Target yet, at least I got the Batpod at a fair price.

Anyone knows if the Movie Masters line is dead? I got the Two Face from the basic figure series last week and it looks very detailed for it's size and mass production. I really want a MM Two Face and Commissioner.

Anyone knows if the Movie Masters line is dead? I got the Two Face from the basic figure series last week and it looks very detailed for it's size and mass production. I really want a MM Two Face and Commissioner.

MM Two-Face pics are in the newest Toy Fair.

Also comming soon are Suit Scarecrow, Sonar/Battle Damage Batman, Bank Robber Joker, and Harvey Dent. All in that Toy Fair as well.

Mattel's releasing a new Movie Masters Scarecrow, Joker Thug and at last Two-Face.

3057244550_d1d262fbea.jpg

3057244908_bb557ecf86.jpg

3056406487_33aedf6e20.jpg

Thanks guys, most likely Dent will be the chase. Or has it already been announce which the chase will be? Hope they also make a Ras and Tumbler.

If anybody needs a Right Gorilla Grodd arm (from Aquaman) or a Left Despero Arm (from Batman Beyond) let me know. I've got an extra one of each.

Just picked up a series 6 red and blue suit Superman at walmart, they run for about $13-$14 there. I got the rest of the series from BBTS, I got Supes because I thought the red and blue one is the variant. Is it a variant or the black suit one is? I just didn't want to pass it like I did with Aquaman.

Just picked up a series 6 red and blue suit Superman at walmart, they run for about $13-$14 there. I got the rest of the series from BBTS, I got Supes because I thought the red and blue one is the variant. Is it a variant or the black suit one is? I just didn't want to pass it like I did with Aquaman.

What? You're wal-mart is ripping you off big time. These are only $11.88 or something like that (before tax).

And yes, technically the red and blue suit is the variant, but it is packed at 2 per case and the black suit is only one per case. So :dunno

What? You're wal-mart is ripping you off big time. These are only $11.88 or something like that (before tax).

And yes, technically the red and blue suit is the variant, but it is packed at 2 per case and the black suit is only one per case. So :dunno

I guess it cost more living in Hawaii. Anyways I'd rather have the R&B suit Supes than black suit. The funny thing is the only series I saw there were 1 and 2, then now pops out series 6. This line itself is rare here.

So I walk into my local Target today and I was extremely surprised to find wave 6. Not the whole wave of course but it was there nonetheless. They had two Hawkmen, two Mr. Miracle and 3 Supermen (2 red and blue and 1 black). I picked up the red and blue.

The Hawkman looks so, so nice that I was tempted to buy both but I couldn't justify it though. Not the time to be doing that.

Now I need Killer Moth and Shazam.

Luis

Back