Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw that DCUC is only 7 and change at targets today. They had some random assortment of different waves but nothing I really wanted.

Any SoCal folks seen these? I hit up Wallys this weekend to no avail. :(
None yet around our area. I hit up 4 a week ago. I suspect that they are in the back just waiting to be stocked. It's been about 2 weeks when I first read that they are in mattel distribution area and first news of hitting in the utah area. I figured two weeks for distribution and another week for stocking. I will begin serious trolling beginning next week.

Scored my wave 14 set today. YES!!!!:yess: Picked up a set here in Orange County on Beach Blvd. Another guy, scored the second set.

Good luck to everybody. For those in Orange county,Ca. They are here.

I'll look around the area again, IC. I was able to score an extra Zatanna, and an Hourman for a friend of mine. I'll come back to that walmart today to see if the other guy bought the extra Zatanna and Hourman, he mentioned that we only wanted a complete set.

I have to say that this catch was the result of 4 straight days of doing pallet dives of the 3 Walmarts in my area but I knew that with Black Friday coming up the stores would stock up on their shelves.

Zatanna is my #1 want from this series as well. I'll start hunting more regularly after the Thanksgiving holiday is over.

Just came back from the store and the one lone firestorm that has been there for weeks is still lonely. I guess the other guy bought the rest of his box. I'll keep looking around, not as hounded as before, I can always return it b4 the 30 day is up anyways. I'll also tell my other friend to keep looking when he can.

AW YEAH! Scored my Z! and it took every ounce of will power NOT to get that entire freaking wave. they were all right there. If I had the money and space I would be all over this line but I simply can't swing it. It kills me though to see all these amazing figures that I'm not collecting. These figures bring back wonderful memories of my old Super Powers figures and squeezing their legs together to make their arms move.

Congrats, I.C. Now, come back to the dark side. You know you want to buy it all. :D

I do, I SO do! :lol

UPDATE Sigh. Went back to wallyworld (at 12:30 am no less) and picked up GL, Kamandi, and Hourman. Not gonna lie, suffered a lil bit of sticker shock paying 50$ for 3 figures but they are SO badass. So 4 down 3 to go. Oy! :slap

Last edited:
Yeah, it can be a bit rough on the wallet specially since we're supposed to be getting a deluge of dcuc on January.

Some places are getting Green Lantern Classics wave 1 before the end of the year (allegedly) and wave 16 of DCUC proper is already showing up on ebay loose.

EDIT: Dangit, Lee beat me to the punch.

The most interesting out of the GL 1 is Rayner and the Manhunter and the BAF. Everything else is just army fodder.

Back