Mattel DC Comics 6'' inch Multiverse Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know which figures the Suicide Squad Batman with a darker grey suit was released with? All of the ones I've seen from when Harley, Deadshot & silver jacket Joker were released have the lighter grey. I just want to know if I missed him or not.

mattel is ridiculous with its releases, for example, the squad figures have been released on july 1st but here in quebec canada, nothing at all yet in regular stores, i had to order them online. same thing with the dawn of justice figures , they came out about 2months after which sucked and we just got the arrow , joker and flash figs last month.
I am in Quebec too
but I saw that the Large multiverse figures are already out here

My local Walmart had a Superdoom, two DKR Robins (one of which I picked up), and a Supergirl. No sign of the Mutant Leader or Armored Batman. :gah:

I'll check another Walmart tonight when they usually bring their pallets out.

My local Walmart had a Superdoom, two DKR Robins (one of which I picked up), and a Supergirl. No sign of the Mutant Leader or Armored Batman. :gah:

I'll check another Walmart tonight when they usually bring their pallets out.

Mutant Leader isn't in this assortment, it's Armored Bats,Superdoom,TV Supergirl and Robin, Mutant is coming with BvS Prison jumpsuit Lex later to complete Doomsday.

Mutant Leader isn't in this assortment, it's Armored Bats,Superdoom,TV Supergirl and Robin, Mutant is coming with BvS Prison jumpsuit Lex later to complete Doomsday.

Oh okay, thanks! Then I guess I'll just be looking for Armored Batman.

Just a heads-up - Katana, Boomerang, and Joker with his purple jacket are available to preorder on Shop.Mattel.com!

Joker- https://shop.mattel.com/product/index.jsp?productId=105089016

Boomerang- https://shop.mattel.com/product/index.jsp?productId=105092676

Katana- https://shop.mattel.com/product/index.jsp?productId=105089046

They had the 12" shirtless Arkham pants Joker too, but he's sold out now.
Here's a link to watch incase he pops back up- https://shop.mattel.com/product/index.jsp?productId=105089066

Havent found the new armored Bats or Robin.

How small is she? She she have been included with someone else? A two pack of Robin and her dressed as a mutant would have been cool.

How small is she? She she have been included with someone else?

Yeah, for twenty bucks you're not getting much. Just the figure, a well-enough sculpted slingshot, and the Doomsday BAF piece. I would probably be happier with her if she was part of a two pack considering she's only okay overall (paint job is just ugh). She's a small figure, but I feel the scale works.

image.jpg

I was able to find a DKR Armored Batman at my local Target, and he is without a doubt my favorite figure from the Multiverse line. I just wish he had better articulation in his ankle.
They also had a Robin, a Supergirl, and another Armored Batman.

One of my Targets had 3 Armored Bats,2 Robins,2 Supergirls and 1 Doomed Superman.I'm only getting AB to go with Superman,passing on everything else TDKR except Joker.

I haven't bought a Mattel DC figure, or any Mattel figure to be quite honest, in years but I will probably buy the armored Batman if I see him at stores. How much are these going for? 20? 25?

I haven't bought a Mattel DC figure, or any Mattel figure to be quite honest, in years but I will probably buy the armored Batman if I see him at stores. How much are these going for? 20? 25?

Also try your local Walmarts. Hearing these are ringing up from $5-15 incorrectly. I got mine for $15.

One of my Targets had 3 Armored Bats,2 Robins,2 Supergirls and 1 Doomed Superman.I'm only getting AB to go with Superman,passing on everything else TDKR except Joker.
AT checkout, did it ring out ok? Or did they have issue finding it in the system? I found Super Girl at Target but they could not check me out, since it was not in the system.

The Target I went to had that problem as well, but I told the cashier what price it was and he was able to ring me up.

Back