Matrix Studio 1/4 Alien Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy! She is literally going to have to be the center piece in the room lol.

LOL no doubt haha. I should have been more specific. Matrix said she is close to 50 inches long, including her tail. So not 50 inches of just tail. Sorry. But still soooo long. That overpriced HCG Power Loader would look good with this. Tempting, but don't want to pay 1200 for that.

LOL no doubt haha. I should have been more specific. Matrix said she is close to 50 inches long, including her tail. So not 50 inches of just tail. Sorry. But still soooo long. That overpriced HCG Power Loader would look good with this. Tempting, but don't want to pay 1200 for that.

Agreed. If the Power Loader had Ripley seated in it I could maybe see paying that amount. What a diorama that would be!

Ugh, no doubt garyberg! Matrix needs to make a power loader to scale properly with their Queen now :rock2

Alife Bolanos posted some new photos of it on his FB page. He said it's the best piece in his collection. Looks amazing!

19961286_1362140627234057_4363465803931829394_n.jpg

19984184_1362140623900724_5045653866792036080_o.jpg

20017852_1362141660567287_7716945399029312960_o.jpg

Love it. It's great that they will adjust the position of the head to make look more forward instead of down for the production pieces. Can't wait for mine~

I'm still trying to find out how much shipping is to the US for this. Does anyone know? I was quoted a guestimate, but I need reality.

Aargh. Every photo and video brings me closer and closer to actually considering this... But then I think about shipping and import taxes :'(

Love it. It's great that they will adjust the position of the head to make look more forward instead of down for the production pieces. Can't wait for mine~

That's great cos it'll look better and reduce the height. I just wish they were altering the tail aswell to make it more compact length wise

I'm curious how they will adjust the head when I've already seen videos of all the parts being made...

Colors just look so off to me. It would bug me knowing that it could be better.

What are the extra arms for?

Very Very tempting to just over 1k.

How is Matrix Studios track record?

For example, I mentioned SilverFox and their marines and immediately was told to be wary.

Back