Matrix Studio 1/4 Alien Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean replaced or refunded?

"YES we guarantee everything we sell, so no worries. We will replace free of charge if anything is wrong."

However you should be prepared for the eventually that a replacement might not be possible and the only recourse would be a refund. I would of course prefer a replacement if it arrived damaged however I would be happy with a refund if need be.

edit: derp, just read my sentence :p

yes replaced not returned

herp derp

Looks like Secret Compass is sold out. Here's someone else's video I came across.

Where else can you get this in the US other than SC, if they are sold out?

Contacted Matrix to see any info on shipping. They said, "It will be posted very soon for all regions". Ugh, can't wait for this to be in my collection. I need to see this in front of my face lol

@Stingray, wouldn't hurt to contact SC and ask. Last time I checked it's still available through toysbuddy, the store Matrix linked us all to. I'll post how things go from toysbuddy store. I'm definitely glad this store has communication and lets me know what's up. I'm a little worried if I have to get a replacement. Might be a pain in the arse.

So, I've decided not to get this. I will have some regret not having a Queen at this size, but I'm going to wait it out for Prime 1 to do a Queen(it hasn't been announced but I have a feeling they will do one soon but probably smaller).

I'm guessing some people have been dealing with toysbuddy like I have been. Ever since they discounted it(awesome) it's been annoying and a strange experience, which has led me to not go ahead with this. So they successfully refunded me and then I purchased this again through PayPal. A couple of days later they emailed me and said they would refund me and to pay with a credit card. After a couple of weeks they honored the refund(good on them once again). Problem is that I don't read Chinese or whatever it is to pay with a credit card. And the price went up. Line of communication is sloooow and broken English. Been thinking as well, about if there was damage and how much of a pain in the butt it would be. Shipping prices have skyrocketed from China as well. Decision is clear for me now. And good on Toysbuddy for refunding me twice. Now I'm going to be jealous of you guys who get this lol.

Kind of glad I didn't go with them then, I hope someone else gets more in stock, I haven't had a chance to ask secret compass yet.

Yeah, it's been a pain in the a$$. Actually, my wife said it took 6 weeks for the second refund and and she contacted PayPal just in case. Weird thing was that it came straight from PayPal and not toysbuddy. To be honest, I'm relieved. But yes, best bet is to order through a dealer like SC. Safest route. Now I need Prime 1 to come through haha.

I still really want this but the shipping and the hassle if it's broke has me too scared to order. Lol

Kind of glad I didn't go with them then, I hope someone else gets more in stock, I haven't had a chance to ask secret compass yet.

I literally emailed SC a few minutes ago.

Got back, "it's presold out but I have two recent cancellations"

Now he is really wanting me to confirm. :p

Still unsure...

...yet so close to telling him ok and signing up for one.

edit...told him to sign me up and invoice me.

I literally emailed SC a few minutes ago.

Got back, "it's presold out but I have two recent cancellations"

Now he is really wanting me to confirm. :p

Still unsure...

...yet so close to telling him ok and signing up for one.

edit...told him to sign me up and invoice me.

Did they give an ETA? It was supposed to ship in September wasn't it?

No ETA, but asking them today.

actually just got back,
"Matrix is shipping these out in batches, we expect our soon will keep you posted"

Matrix said shipping starts soon:

Hello everyone. First I want to say. The time for all shipments will begin very soon. Due to engineering problems with the Alien Queen is in the past now. It was delayed but now has been solved. We feel by the end of the month we should start shipping.

queen.jpg

Back