MATRIX related... need help!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys... I just realized how badly I want to make a Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions version of Neo... I have access to everything I need except a headsculpt with at least a passing resemblance to Keanu Reeves. So if anyone, anyone at all... knows of one or one they think is a good sub... please let me know.. :monkey2

I'd make one but I am a terrible sculptor. :lol

I think the GG bust is salvageable, plus it comes with accurate glasses.

That's what I had planned to use for mine anyway.

Did you not get the Medicom Neo?

I think the GG bust is salvageable, plus it comes with accurate glasses.

That's what I had planned to use for mine anyway.

Did you not get the Medicom Neo?

The bust might work, are the sunglasses removable? If so, this might be my best option. Just get this mini bust, saw off the head, repaint it and glue it onto a body.

I already have 3 Smith suits all ready to have a little Burly Brawl action on my shelf. :lol

No Medicom Neo for me though, I think Triad did a better jacket set and the sculpt lacked intensity. Plus I wasn't into this type of collecting yet and didn't even know about it until it was going for far far too much on Ebay.

Thanks guys. I really hope it works out. I just watched the films again last week and was reminded of how much I liked them. I already had some of the stuff I needed to make Smith, so I started wishing I could put together a serviceable Neo. And as much as the first film appeals to me for it's sheer kickassery, I still love the Super-Neo the best.

I'd let you make a mold of my Medicom Neo if you paint it for me afterwards. :monkey3

Let me know. It would work out well for me. I've been thinking Neo's been needing a repaint since I got him (I'm just not a fan of how Medicom doesn't paint their heads) and I know you'd do him justice!

The glasses are pretty fragile so I don't know if you could make a mold of them too. But maybe it would work. But you'd probably have to make a seperate mold because of the arms. I don't know.

Let me know. It would work out well for me. I've been thinking Neo's been needing a repaint since I got him (I'm just not a fan of how Medicom doesn't paint their heads) and I know you'd do him justice!

The glasses are pretty fragile so I don't know if you could make a mold of them too. But maybe it would work. But you'd probably have to make a seperate mold because of the arms. I don't know.

You know... I'm down... I have a good idea to make it happen. I will have to make the glasses by hand using the ones on the Medicom version as reference. But I think this might be the best, most cost effecient way to do this.

:rock:rock:rock

Galactiboy might be right.

But I always thought the Medi-Neo was a very good, solid sculpt of Neo.

I have the old, original Medicom RAH Neo from the first film. The clothing is very nice, but the sculpt pretty much sucks by today's standards. But since my only Trinity is the N2 version :)lol) it seems good enough by comparison.

I'm hoping that someone, someday does a set of 12" Matrix characters. I loved the first film, and liked the last half of the second. It's too bad that the third film really hurt the series' popularity. One of these days I really need to upgrade my Matrix collection... one of these days.

I would have thought someone would have reinvigorated the license by now.

You know... I'm down... I have a good idea to make it happen. I will have to make the glasses by hand using the ones on the Medicom version as reference. But I think this might be the best, most cost effecient way to do this.

My Neo is a bit of a custom in itself. I've jacked up his height so he's a good 12 inches and swapped his Medicom clothes for the Triad set. All he's needed is the DA paint!

Do you have any pics of the first Neo from Medicom? I thought they only released a Neo from Reloaded and the "Real World" (not MTV).

I have the Hot Toys figure, which is good for the time, but dated.

He's the Reloaded Matrix Neo, I just thought the Medicom clothes looked like felt so I swapped them out. Plus they wouldn't fit right once I jacked his height.

Sorry, I was directing that question at WGs comment about having a version from the first movie.

Do you have any pics of the first Neo from Medicom?

If you're asking me, I don't have any pictures of it downloaded and I couldn't find any online... but it's basically a figure from 2002 or 2003 I think, the Real Action Heroes line, and it's Neo in his assault gear and trench coat from the first movie. The "Bullet-time" scene.

They used to pop up on ebay every now and then. Fewer and far between now.

Oh, here, I found this:

neo-box1_p1.jpg

Took me forever. These things have literally vanished, even from online pics. Anyway, I'm sure someone on here has this figure and will post pics.

Last edited:
I think I have a neo statue that is broken in the warehouse the collar or something like that. I would be willing to part with it on the cheap. The glasses I don't think are removable though.

If you're asking me, I don't have any pictures of it downloaded and I couldn't find any online... but it's basically a figure from 2002 or 2003 I think, the Real Action Heroes line, and it's Neo in his assault gear and trench coat from the first movie. The "Bullet-time" scene.

They used to pop up on ebay every now and then. Fewer and far between now.

Oh, here, I found this:

neo-box1_p1.jpg

Took me forever. These things have literally vanished, even from online pics. Anyway, I'm sure someone on here has this figure and will post pics.

That's actually a Hot Toys produced figure.

Back