Mathematical formula to find your favorite movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Jaws ... but my starting number was 2.7777779. The thing didn't specify that the number had to be an integer ... only that it had to be a number between 1 and 9.

Spoiler Spoiler:

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
I got Jaws ... but my starting number was 2.7777779. The thing didn't specify that the number had to be an integer ... only that it had to be a number between 1 and 9.

For what its worth -- its an old math stunt. Any integer between 1-9, times 3, plus 3, times 3 ... equals a two-digit number divisible by 9. All two digit numbers divisible by 9 also end up with a 9 when you add the two digits. Everybody who doesn't start with a decimal ends up with the Goat movie.

SnakeDoc

I'm pretty sure everyone has caught on to it and understands it.

For what its worth -- its an old math stunt. Any integer between 1-9, times 3, plus 3, times 3 ... equals a two-digit number divisible by 9. All two digit numbers divisible by 9 also end up with a 9 when you add the two digits. Everybody who doesn't start with a decimal ends up with the Goat movie.

SnakeDoc

my message is not too short, I WAS IN A POOL!!:mad:

you're bad at math. :lecture

you're also bad at math. :lecture
maybe voorhees was right all along....:monkey3

l am not bad at math, l got number 9. typed in the wrong movie in. the sex with goats is the one l got. did you not see my next post after that one were l did the math.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure everyone has caught on to it and understands it.

What?!? Don't tell me this wasn't a legitimate exercise... I've already ordered the exclusive German Goatsex boxset believing that this must be my favorite movie.

Last edited:
I hope this isnt accurate I just got 9. The Joy of ____ Sex With A Goat.

If it is accurate I need help. :lol

I just realized I have been had. :rotfl

slow people are slow. :lecture

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back