Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone

If anyone had a Kobra Khan to sell, kindly PM me.

Need it to complete my snake man.

I started collecting since chasing SDCC bronze king grayskull... Sadly I am selling out. Matty wore me down plus the clutter of 70+ figures staring at me when I don't do anything with them is silly.

I passed on the Talon Fighter set. The quality just isn't there, and I'm not paying $125 and change for something that has been clearly dumbed down in comparison to the original sculpts and paint masters. I wish more people voted with their wallets instead of encouraging Mattel to keep making garbage.

I passed on the Talon Fighter set. The quality just isn't there, and I'm not paying $125 and change for something that has been clearly dumbed down in comparison to the original sculpts and paint masters. I wish more people voted with their wallets instead of encouraging Mattel to keep making garbage.

Don't worry, it will be discounted.According to the guy who somehow keeps tally's on stock,there are 7,700 Talon fighter's sitting in the warehouse.

I am waiting to get it much cheaper like what happened with Battle Ram

I love the Talon Fighter but it's far too big and those feet which despite what Fourhorsemen and Mattel says are just incorrect and looks daft on an otherwise great sculpt.

I love the Talon Fighter but it's far too big and those feet which despite what Fourhorsemen and Mattel says are just incorrect and looks daft on an otherwise great sculpt.

Agreed, the craft was made too big. They should have forgone the "2 seater" concept and made it a single pilot craft, and slightly larger than the original vintage craft. If it were smaller, it would look better on top of Castle Grayskull too.

Agreed, the craft was made too big. They should have forgone the "2 seater" concept and made it a single pilot craft, and slightly larger than the original vintage craft. If it were smaller, it would look better on top of Castle Grayskull too.

It would have worked so much better if it were smaller

Oh I am very cool with it being able to house two figures (three if two females). But there is a lot of redundant space around them. Their heads can hardly be seen when in the craft and there loads of over head space. The figures just look tiny on there. It's demo fat too big. Wind Raider and Battle Ram were just perfect I thought.

Yeah, I think a size somewhere between the vintage toy and the MOTUC version, leaning more towards vintage would have been good enough to have 2 average sized figures fit inside, even if they were sitting on top of one another. I think from a practical engineering perspective, this vehicle wasn't thought out very well.

Also, something I haven't seen mentioned by anyone on any site is the fact that the finished (production version) of Point Dread appears to be lopsided. Again, just really bad, rushed engineering across the board

Also, something I haven't seen mentioned by anyone on any site is the fact that the finished (production version) of Point Dread appears to be lopsided. Again, just really bad, rushed engineering across the board

I have one and it doesn't appear lopsided to me. It could be you are seeing a picture with the top half not attached fully. It can be hard to get it on correctly.

Every head on picture I've seen of the finished Point Dread (both pieces together) looks like it's leaning to the right (facing aft) side of the play set. It's not likely the play set is assembled wrong in ALL the pictures I've seen, but if you feel yours is just fine I respect that.

Every head on picture I've seen of the finished Point Dread (both pieces together) looks like it's leaning to the right (facing aft) side of the play set. It's not likely the play set is assembled wrong in ALL the pictures I've seen, but if you feel yours is just fine I respect that.

So you are right. I was curious so I used a level and one side is off 1/8 - 1/4 inch. Nothing I would notice, but it is there.

Just saw the Matty sale. Cant believe how cheap Castle Grayskull has gone. $150 with free international shipping :eek

Back