Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked out of morbid curiosity. Once tax and shipping is added they come out to $96.61 for me. Yeesh. At least to my eyes Skeletor does look reasonably accurate unlike the others they have released.

Well, now we know how the 2015 sub managed to eek through in the final hour. Matty just automatically signed up 2014 subbers for a 2015 sub.

If that's the case, they better cancel it. Never ordered the 2015 and don't want any charges made next year. I just plan on cherry picking what I want.

Glad to see I was wrong about the letter openers. There are the perfect size.

I was wrong too. The nylon string must be a lot stronger than the old rubber tube in the vintage legs as I didn't think the figure would be sturdy/well balanced enough to hold that sword without falling.

I also agree with dpprime, they make a cool pair in that detolf. Not going to bite though, I already have 2 bookcases filled with MOTUC and I'm happy with that.

Glad to see I was wrong about the letter openers. There are the perfect size.

Yup, I'm glad too, it was a lucky guess on my part:lol

I was wrong too. The nylon string must be a lot stronger than the old rubber tube in the vintage legs as I didn't think the figure would be sturdy/well balanced enough to hold that sword without falling.

I also agree with dpprime, they make a cool pair in that detolf. Not going to bite though, I already have 2 bookcases filled with MOTUC and I'm happy with that.

These giant figures were a perfect way for me to get into the line as I never had the other figures and I love the 12" or 1/6 scale figures, this way I can represent MOTU nicely in my collection with just the 2 main characters:)

I got one from another german seller a week ago...

IMAG0050~2~2.jpg

not for $75 each plus shipping

Yeah, well, I didn't buy them either, so I must agree with you on this. :)

I'm definitely at the point where I'm picking and choosing on this type of stuff. My collection room is just too full and I've got different priorities in life now. I'm actually kind of glad the MOTUC line is winding down. I'd much rather collect something at a slower pace, like MP Transformers, and the VERY occasional Hot Toys figure.

That looks great Motuxmen. Though as it it it looks like you are aiming for the same pose as the model sheet which PCS is very close too?

I have not seen the pcs one yet. So not sure.

I am going for a filmation updated type look. The pose is more or less a cross. sorceress standing with arms wide straight out. Just seemed like a more dramatic look I suppose. Lol

Here is the whole figure..still a long way from done

image.jpg

Back