Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The swords with the jumbo figures are much bigger.

Thanks for the reply:hi5:

Not the answer I was hoping for:( I guess I should have asked that question before buying them:slap Do they at least fit in the giants hand? If not I guess I could at least display them on the shelf in front of the figures.

I've got one of the letter openers in my MOTUC Tytus's hand and it fits well. The weight of the sword can make him topple if you don't position it carefully though. I don't own any of the new giant line but I cant imagine them being useful for a lot of poses due to the weight of the sword affecting balance and causing shelf dives.

I've got one of the letter openers in my MOTUC Tytus's hand and it fits well. The weight of the sword can make him topple if you don't position it carefully though. I don't own any of the new giant line but I cant imagine them being useful for a lot of poses due to the weight of the sword affecting balance and causing shelf dives.

Good to know, thanks:) I think your right too with the giants they will likely just be pulled sideways from the weight of the sword.

I just got an e-mail from Matty saying that I should get all my stuff in order for the 2015 subscription, but I don't think I ever signed up for the 2015 one. I also went into my account and it says that the next renewal on my 2014 sub is January 2015. I was thinking that I'd be done with the sub after this December. Anybody else here that isn't signed up for the 2015 sub get a similar e-mail?

For as long as this line has run it's depressing how few beasts and vehicles we have gotten.

The line took off rather quickly. Mattel should've started introducing vehicles in year 2. They waited way too long as prices went up and interest waned.

Is this twitching corpse of a line still shuffling along into 2015? Fair Play!
Managed to snag an MIB Panthor on eBay but can't believe how it's price has tripled in some instances since its release. Wanted to round out my collection by adding Buzz Off and Fisto but aftermarket prices are a joke.

Buzz-Off used to be dirt cheap. Although, a lot of ebay auctions are unrealistically priced. The ones that actually sell tend to be lower than a lot of the ones you actually find for sale.

A couple of years ago, you could get Leech for $25, and now he costs twice that. In late 2012 you could still get Teela for about $50.

Of course, Plundor is still pretty cheap.

Yeah the best bet for actual prices is to look at completed auctions, not what's currently available.

Finally opened giant he-man and I'm loving it, also tryed the icon hero's power sword and bingo, its a perfect fit, he hold it like a charm:)

IMG_20141218_143219.jpg

I just got an e-mail from Matty saying that I should get all my stuff in order for the 2015 subscription, but I don't think I ever signed up for the 2015 one. I also went into my account and it says that the next renewal on my 2014 sub is January 2015. I was thinking that I'd be done with the sub after this December. Anybody else here that isn't signed up for the 2015 sub get a similar e-mail?

Got the same email but didn't sub for 2015.

I got the same E-mail too and didn't Sub for 2015.

Back