Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not bad choices... wondering if its accurate.

Evil-seed, pravus, veena, for certian. though i expect veena to be more 200x sorceres-y. As she was in the mini-comic.

I'm sure it went through last week, but suckers like me got convinced it really was in trouble and they just wanted to fill some more slots. At least the line gets finished now. At least til the movie is announced and all hell breaks loose again haha!

I'm really excited that the sub went through, though if it hadn't I don't think I would have been upset... if that makes sense. I really do hope they go ahead with the 200X sub, because that line up is a no brainer for me to sub up to.
Though I have to say, I kind of want December's figure to be Veena. There is a certain amount of poetic symmetry to having King Greyskull being the first figure in the line and his bride being the last.

Apparently any discussion in our possible involvement in the Dark Horse project is banned from HM.org forum, as well from fans asking for our participation.
Our account has been banned and now their are flocking to the old thread where they can do all the accusations they want without us being able to defend ourselves.

Emiliano, I don't know the law pertaining to this whole situation but is there anything stopping P&H from putting out another book? You guys own the artwork and are non-profit so as long as no one is making money off of anything, does Mattel still have a say or any right to stop you guys?

If the sub looks anything like Teemu's prediction below, I will be all over that!

It would be great if the could include a smaller sized figure of Stinkor's alternate form as a bonus... I forget his name, though...

If the 2015 sub goes through...here is what is in store for the 200x mini Sub for February

View attachment 129730View attachment 129732View attachment 129733View attachment 129734View attachment 129735View attachment 129736

Kulatak Elder
Evil Seed
Ceratus
Prahvus
Calix
Veena

Yeah that rumored lineup is awesome except for Ceratus. I would have much preferred if he was replaced with an old man Marzo and Ofiphus 2-pack.

New Adventures Skeletor is pretty awesome. The head sculpt is amazing.

15130020151_9dc848a8e0_b.jpg

14946473437_f3aa772391_b.jpg

15110045016_66b7b1e1ef_b.jpg

Nice pics! The sculpt is amazing. He looks cool n the shelf despite his flaws.

Back