Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have an extra panthor for sale?

Can Panthor's front arms or legs just above the "elbow" joint be pulled off? If so, how do you do it?

Last edited:
Haha.. typo. I was typing too fast. :)

Anyway, reason asking is my Panthor got 2 right front legs. Looking for a way to fix it. :(

Last edited:
you should know by now toyrewind that this thread is essentially for folks boast about what they know and to bitch about stuff. There's no fun chats or cudos to be had here. ;)

I believe all MOTUC classics have essentially the same sort of connection. A cylinder with a nudule. So I recommend you go heat up Panthor's legs really well and pop them off.

Is it the paws or the is it the lower shin that need changing out?

That might work.

But I really dont see any sense in there. Yu would need a spare left leg, so you would have to buy another one anyway. :lol

Your best bet might be to contact Matty via hotline or email and explain your problem. Despite all the bad talking they are usually willing to fix those issues by offering a replacement (you have to send your one back though). If you did not buy it from Matty directly, search for someone who is US based who did and ask him to contact Matty, or buy one from Matty . They should be available sooner or later again. :)

@Eamon
Haha! Worth a try though. It's actually the lower shin that needs changing. I thought about dipping it in hot water to loosen the joint but was not sure how it was connected inside. Thanks for the tip!

@KingGraySkull
Got mine from the bay. Is Matty going to re-release Panthor? Heard it's never coming back coz the last batch were already sold on Mattycollector and when that sold out that was it.

Got another question. :)

How hard is it to disassemble Granamyr? Is it even possible? Just want to know in case I have to put him back inside the box again.

How hard is it to disassemble Granamyr? Is it even possible? Just want to know in case I have to put him back inside the box again.

I would avoid doing this, as it's very fragile where it connects and locks in. I had to get 3 replaced because they were already cracked before I even tried to snap him together. Very cheap plastic!

I wouldn't try it... Even assembling him in the first place can result in damage, unless you're careful!

Bummer. If ever I decide to let him go in the future, that's a big if anyway, I have to pack him in one piece. That's what I hate the most. Thanks for the answers Is-rael & Dprime. :)

Newest addition to the awesome zombihamma Custom Kits

TUR-TOR

100_6782.JPG100_6783.JPG100_6784.JPG100_6785.JPG

This thread is really not as active as it used to be, huh?

When they announced the finishing of the vintage line i kind of got bored with the lack of surprises. I had more anticipation for potential son of he-man era and new mini comic figures being made than Rioblast and the remaining characters overall.

Well, decided to pull the trigger and get Goat Man and Kowl/Lookee on eBay... Couldn't quite justify Hordak though... I do like Imp... Argh. Maybe... :)

Back