Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filmation Hordak is great in hand. I was annoyed by his lack of a newly sculpted head (and I still want that) but the colors really look great in person.

:exactly

Filmation Hordak has really become one of this years (positive) surprises for me.

I am still looking for Kowl and Loo-Kee set as well as that exclusive Imp variant. Any ideas where to find these at a decent price?

I have received NA Skeletor, Madame and ... (forgot who it was). While NA Skeletor is despite having the bulky issue an amazing figure, the other two are really kind of lame. Dont feel the POP stuff... :dunno

I'm looking for that stuff as well, and Goat Man too.

Crappy thing is, it looked like someone approached me for a trade, but they didn't PM me! Just posted in my BST thread on another site, and I didn't notice... wtf... USE PM people! :)

Yes Goatman is missing too. I will have an eye on Matty for Loo-Kee and post here when its up again. Please do the same.

We can also start a newsletter. Whoever wants to get a PM as soon as Loo-Kee is back for sale, simply post your name here and I will make a list of it and send out a PM to everyone who is on the list. Whoever sees Loo-Kee first can PM everybody else. :hi5:

Yes Goatman is missing too. I will have an eye on Matty for Loo-Kee and post here when its up again. Please do the same.

We can also start a newsletter. Whoever wants to get a PM as soon as Loo-Kee is back for sale, simply post your name here and I will make a list of it and send out a PM to everyone who is on the list. Whoever sees Loo-Kee first can PM everybody else. :hi5:

That's a good idea...

Q subs shipping soon and I haven't been keeping up with the releases lately. Are these the only figures coming or am I missing some?

Flogg, Flutterina, NA Skeletor, Rio Blast

Pretty happy with the Filmation Hordak as well.

15166510682_8dfd243c53_b.jpg

14980362897_ca6ff3376f_b.jpg

14980403588_215942019f_b.jpg

15143967216_3c074e465d_b.jpg

14980527348_57d49ceddf_b.jpg

14980571657_b70d465273_b.jpg

This might be a stupid question but anyone know how to fix Battle Cat's droopy head?

Thanks Eamon. I might try the glue method. I seem to recall reading the first release had this issue but do the new batches (matty shop) also have this problem?

At first I thought it was the head armor that's causing it but I weighed Panthor's and Battle Cat's. Panthor's head armor weighs 37 grams while Battle Cat's 41 grams. Not a lot of difference there so maybe it's how it was put together in the factory. Anyway, thanks again!

Anybody with a quarterly sub have a break down of what's come out so far? My stuff is packed away, I can't remember what I have, and I want to make sure I've gotten every quarterly shipment so far.

Anybody with a quarterly sub have a break down of what's come out so far? My stuff is packed away, I can't remember what I have, and I want to make sure I've gotten every quarterly shipment so far.

Here is what has been released thus far:

Q1
  • Two Bad
  • Glimmer
  • Modulok
  • Hydron
  • Unnamed One

Q2
  • Blade
  • Battle Lion
  • Scorpia
  • Extendar