Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give it time. In a few months those scalpels who bought more than 50 sets will drop them. I expect them to level out around 80.

Alternatively, I might trade a spirit of hordak for a set....

I have the spirit of hordak.

if they don't do another production....not happening

since there is so much "demand" for these as some folks here seem to think,there is no way they will drop in price as they will continue to stay scarce as they dry up over time...

Sorta random but am I remembering right that they semi-hinted at Storm coming soon?

Sorta random but am I remembering right that they semi-hinted at Storm coming soon?

Storm is rumored or at least a POP Horse is for that $38 slot

not happy about that because I'm stuck buying 2 of that thing

yeah,I'm cherry picking in 2015

I'd be into Storm since I have Catra and really like her. I must say though I'd prefer Clawdeen but I suspect that would piss you off even more teemu.

I'd be into Storm since I have Catra and really like her. I must say though I'd prefer Clawdeen but I suspect that would piss you off even more teemu.

BIGTIME! :lol

I am about done with the pink crap in this collection

Storm is rumored or at least a POP Horse is for that $38 slot

not happy about that because I'm stuck buying 2 of that thing

yeah,I'm cherry picking in 2015

Couldn't have said it better myself. I also have two subs and will be promptly selling both figures if the $38 slot is a POP beast. I just hope that this "all-star" year doesn't turn into a 50% POP year! I mean you would think that ToyGuru would know that the majority of MOTU fans are not fans of POP. I hope that the mini sub is POP so that the screaming POP fans are satisfied and so I don't have to buy them!

if they don't do another production....not happening

since there is so much "demand" for these as some folks here seem to think,there is no way they will drop in price as they will continue to stay scarce as they dry up over time...

I think there is more in the hands of scalpers than in the hands of fans. I know Original retail is not gonna happen.

But like most of the others, after the original madness wears off, I suspect the price to settle in at less than 100$.
Like I said, around 80.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I also have two subs and will be promptly selling both figures if the $38 slot is a POP beast. I just hope that this "all-star" year doesn't turn into a 50% POP year! I mean you would think that ToyGuru would know that the majority of MOTU fans are not fans of POP. I hope that the mini sub is POP so that the screaming POP fans are satisfied and so I don't have to buy them!

Well a POP horse is not an A-lister...(every figure is supposed to be A-list?? not true)

Stridor would be A-list

Toyguru said also that this year would have the most POP in any year,which I suspect at least 5 (Glimmer,Scorpia,Angella,Mermista,and a Horse)

then '15 would have Madame Razz,Sweet Bee,Entrapta,Double Trouble.....not sure if I can buy a '15 sub for those

My last must have figures are Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast,Ninjor,and Dragstor and Filmation- Lizard Man and Evil Seed 200x-Prahvus
and I'm out

This concept of "A-List" is silly as it's totally at the whims of whoever is considering "A-List". It works great for Mattel as a marketing gimmick because the customers buying it can imagine whatever it is they might want as these mystery "A-List" items.

Stridor is NOT A-list. He's B-list AT BEST. but more likely C-list in truth. It's JUST a robot horse.

If we were at the start of the line I'd agree with you. But at this point Stridor is my second most wanted beast, after Mantisaur.

Stridor is NOT A-list. He's B-list AT BEST. but more likely C-list in truth. It's JUST a robot horse.

Stridor is much More A-list than a freakin POP horse..

besides,with what characters are left,Stridor is as A-list as it's gets

is Flogg A-list? Blade? Hydron? Glimmer? Scorpia? Extendar? all second and third tier characters...you get my point

Stridor is an A-List for sure. Loads had him and remember him. There was a two pack with Stridor and Fisto, there was one the best mini comics featuring him and he was also heavily featured in the one of the top ten cartoons.

I was being partly fecetious, and partly sily. Dedguy here summed up my REAL point pretty nicely.

This concept of "A-List" is silly as it's totally at the whims of whoever is considering "A-List". It works great for Mattel as a marketing gimmick because the customers buying it can imagine whatever it is they might want as these mystery "A-List" items.

tough to adress your question directly, I'm more excied for Saurod, Toung lasher, Blade And Gwildor than Stridor, TBQH.

[ame]https://youtu.be/iRtEopZrMoM[/ame]

I'm actually kind of excited about Flogg. He was the only New Adventures of He-Man toy I had as a kid besides Skeletor.

IMO, the A-listers pretty much ended after Ram-Man. The only one that comes close is maybe Two-Bad, now, but even he isn't really in the same league as Skeletor, Evil Lyn, Beast Man, Mer-Man, Trapjaw and Triklops.

I'm pretty meh on Stridor myself. But I guess the concept of "A-list" changes as time goes on with this line...

Yep, Ram-Man was the final A-lister. Two-Bad is the last B-lister. It's all "A-list of what's left now" which means C and D-listers. Some cool C-listers, but it's crazy to call any of them A-listers.

Can someone help me out here. I have a loose Horde armband here and I have now idea which figure it is supposed to go to. Can someone list every figure that is supposed to have this armband??? No idea why it is not on a figure. It was with my spare parts. I am thinking it goes with Cy-Chop. Is he from the Horde??? Did he come with an armband??? Too many figures. It's crazy!!!

Can someone help me out here. I have a loose Horde armband here and I have now idea which figure it is supposed to go to. Can someone list every figure that is supposed to have this armband??? No idea why it is not on a figure. It was with my spare parts. I am thinking it goes with Cy-Chop. Is he from the Horde??? Did he come with an armband??? Too many figures. It's crazy!!!

I know Rattlor came with one. Can't remember why, exactly...

But yeah, according to his packaging, Cy-Chop is also a member of the Horde. I never ended up opening mine so I can't tell you offhand if he had one too, but maybe...

Back