Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could.the Horde Trooper return as a single carded figure? No one saw Spirit of Hordak coming so why couldn't we get a surprise variant trooper?

I would be kinda cool if they maybe re-released the Horde Trooper with a filmation colors Hordak head or something as a single carded.

Here's what I did with Nepthu...
:D

PA180018_zps5da368d7.jpg

PA180019_zpscbcdd8df.jpg

PA180022_zps73249753.jpg

PA180021_zps4fd196b5.jpg

It's still WIP, need to sculpt some hair.

Pretty cool - made up character?

Sorry to hear about Lou. RiP. :(

Speaking of single-carded Horde Troopers, I was looking them up on eBay and saw some kind of vintage red variant. Is that legit?

Pretty cool - made up character?

Sorry to hear about Lou. RiP. :(

Speaking of single-carded Horde Troopers, I was looking them up on eBay and saw some kind of vintage red variant. Is that legit?

It's a custom. There's black versions out there too.

Filmation was a mixed bag of quality, but they did some occasional gems. I still remember the prime time airing of the animated Flash Gordon and wish that version was available on disk.

Since the CC I used to pre-order CG has expired, what's the best way to change it, and make sure I get the original cheaper price and correct shipping?

Since the CC I used to pre-order CG has expired, what's the best way to change it, and make sure I get the original cheaper price and correct shipping?

go into the order itself on the website and "edit" your CC details on that order specifically

or go to your "Subscription" account and edit the details there,but try the first option...

and if none of that works...your stuck having to call them..

Give it time. In a few months those scalpels who bought more than 50 sets will drop them. I expect them to level out around 80.

Alternatively, I might trade a spirit of hordak for a set....

I have the spirit of hordak.

Give it time. In a few months those scalpels who bought more than 50 sets will drop them. I expect them to level out around 80.

I honestly don't see anyone taking that deal. Spirit of Hordak isn't worth what he was when he first came out. Plus he's gonna be available a few more times including early access I believe in December

True, these things peter out a bit after the hype is over... there's a lull for a while, but it might start to creep up again afterward.

I'll probably try for a set around that time. If/when they go up on early access, I'll try for that, too, since I'll have a sub for 2014.

Back