Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on that link on Matty Collector it seems pretty clear that The Unnamed One is The Unnamed One. He's not another character that will be reveled, it's a character that appeared sort of in a mini-comic and that they'll be making up what he looks like kinda like Horde Prime.

well if we hit 135% last year im sure we will hit atleast goal

and who knows what goal even was

They could have even made the number of subs to goal higher than last year due to rising costs.

So it is not an exact comparison without knowing the details

Tg said the sub minimum number has been the same every year.

End of the day, I don't care what unnamed one looks like, but he's gonna be awesome, as he is almost certainly gonna snake man themed.

Based on that link on Matty Collector it seems pretty clear that The Unnamed One is The Unnamed One. He's not another character that will be reveled, it's a character that appeared sort of in a mini-comic and that they'll be making up what he looks like kinda like Horde Prime.

Well if Horde Prime is anything to go off of, if I sub, off to eBay it goes!

Modulok is in March, right? I want Glimmer and Hydron doesn't bother me, so I think I'm leaning toward subbing. I can always cancel after March if the releases end up ****ting the bed.

Tg said the sub minimum number has been the same every year.

End of the day, I don't care what unnamed one looks like, but he's gonna be awesome, as he is almost certainly gonna snake man themed.

as long as he is NOT Satan...that is why I'm pulling for the Snake mountain Concept.

I really dont understand how people cancel their subs. Online it says that there is no way to cancel. Can someone enlighten me? Not that i would do it just would like to know there was a way out of the sub if need be.

I recall people "canceling" their subs by canceling their credit cards which seems borderline legally but iirc people also have said that Digital River told them to do it if they wanted to cancel their sub?

Like every goddamn thing with this line it's about as clear as pitch.

What's wrong with Satan... I mean... Goat Man could easily pass as him... ;)

Dragon Ball Z and GI Joe both have Satans though they weren't called that in the US iirc. Goat Man is kinda like Him on Powerpuff Girls.

exactly. So why haven't you subbed already?

I'm one of those guys who always waits until the last day or two. Been doing that for the past 3 years, no reason to break tradition now. Plus I have to get Casta and Shokoti tomorrow, so I'll wait until that goes through with no issues. I don't like to have more than one issue pertaining to DR at any given time.

As for cancelling your subs, there's actually a couple ways I've heard. The easiest way is to just wait and there's a chance it'll get cancelled with no involvement from you whatsoever! :rotfl That's basically how mine got cancelled. I guess I could've jumped through the DR hoops to have it reinstated, but at the end of the day I didn't.

Seriously though, I've heard people being able to call up and cancel when speaking with tier 2 support. Also, you can refuse shipment on any particular delivery, that seems to do the trick. Or you can cancel your credit card, but I wouldn't recommend that.

I'm one of those guys who always waits until the last day or two. Been doing that for the past 3 years, no reason to break tradition now. Plus I have to get Casta and Shokoti tomorrow, so I'll wait until that goes through with no issues. I don't like to have more than one issue pertaining to DR at any given time.

As for cancelling your subs, there's actually a couple ways I've heard. The easiest way is to just wait and there's a chance it'll get cancelled with no involvement from you whatsoever! :rotfl That's basically how mine got cancelled. I guess I could've jumped through the DR hoops to have it reinstated, but at the end of the day I didn't.

Seriously though, I've heard people being able to call up and cancel when speaking with tier 2 support. Also, you can refuse shipment on any particular delivery, that seems to do the trick. Or you can cancel your credit card, but I wouldn't recommend that.

works for me :)

Easy breezy day on Mattycollector.com, got on at 9am and got Casta and Shokoti ordered with no problems. Seeing as how everything is still available now, I wish I hadn't gotten up so early. Although I doubt that October is going to be such a walk in the park, especially since I have to get everything DOS, unless they offer up stuff through Early Access.

I'm also wondering about next month. The Sky Sled will be offered through EA, but I also need a Batros. Do I risk the Sky sled selling out to avoid double shipping costs?

Easy breezy day on Mattycollector.com, got on at 9am and got Casta and Shokoti ordered with no problems. Seeing as how everything is still available now, I wish I hadn't gotten up so early. Although I doubt that October is going to be such a walk in the park, especially since I have to get everything DOS, unless they offer up stuff through Early Access.

I'm also wondering about next month. The Sky Sled will be offered through EA, but I also need a Batros. Do I risk the Sky sled selling out to avoid double shipping costs?

On the one hand, I would hope they would have ordered enough Sky Sleds to last a day. But on the other, you're gambling about $5 that it's still there. Maybe the $5 would be worth it to just make sure?

Yeah, i think there will be plenty of Sky Sleds available, particularly since some people will buy multiples... I know i will buy at least 2 more! :D

Methinks Ebay will be full of Sky Highs later on!!! :lol

Back