Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy breezy day on Mattycollector.com, got on at 9am and got Casta and Shokoti ordered with no problems. Seeing as how everything is still available now, I wish I hadn't gotten up so early. Although I doubt that October is going to be such a walk in the park, especially since I have to get everything DOS, unless they offer up stuff through Early Access.

I'm also wondering about next month. The Sky Sled will be offered through EA, but I also need a Batros. Do I risk the Sky sled selling out to avoid double shipping costs?

I wouldn't worry about the skysled selling out

anybody need a Castaspella? $30 shipped

Yeah, i think there will be plenty of Sky Sleds available, particularly since some people will buy multiples... I know i will buy at least 2 more! :D

Methinks Ebay will be full of Sky Highs later on!!! :lol

Yeah, if they hadn't included Sky High, I would've gotten at least 2 or 3. But another concept character that added $25-$30 to the price point and I really can only justify getting one.

JonWes posted this pic on the .org
Apparently somebody got a hold of Lord Dactys

He's awesome but I'm not too crazy about it towering over characters... still, amazing figure!

attachment.php

Yeah, if they hadn't included Sky High, I would've gotten at least 2 or 3. But another concept character that added $25-$30 to the price point and I really can only justify getting one.

I wish they'd given him 2 different heads at least.

But I'm happy to add to my Fighting Foe Men! :)

He's awesome but I'm not too crazy about it towering over characters... still, amazing figure!

attachment.php

I'm really looking forward to getting Dactys!

attachment.php

all I see is X

you've got internet acess, just use the e-mail your provider gave you.
it's the only damn thing i use it for :lol

My provider never gave me an email address...I don't feel feel like contacting them to get one only to never use it :lol

With Matty unloading all their old stock into Big Lots stores does that mean there won't be a Black Friday sale this year?

I was hoping to get the figures that haven't sold well for cheap during the sale like Snout Spout, Chief Carnivus, etc. But looks like Matty is getting rid of all their stock on figures like that. I know they haven't been producing as many figures so I'm not holding out hope that we'll get Fang Man, Clamp Champ, etc. during the sale.

I'm definitely subbing for 2014 so I never have to play catch up again.

With Matty unloading all their old stock into Big Lots stores does that mean there won't be a Black Friday sale this year?

I was hoping to get the figures that haven't sold well for cheap during the sale like Snout Spout, Chief Carnivus, etc. But looks like Matty is getting rid of all their stock on figures like that. I know they haven't been producing as many figures so I'm not holding out hope that we'll get Fang Man, Clamp Champ, etc. during the sale.

I'm definitely subbing for 2014 so I never have to play catch up again.

Don't fool yourself, buying a sub will not mean at some point you want have to 'play catch up" and go onto the Matty site and buy something, or miss out. I've had subs for the last three years and I've had to go on the Matty site several times to get items they didn't include in the sub. In fact, I'm missing Strobo and the Spirit of Hordak, both of which I consider to be Matty's fault.

Back