Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The prospect of all three drives failing simulutaneously has me wondering, will there even be a Mattycollector.com after December? :lol

Maybe it's time Mattel admit that it's their own fault.

Anyway, I see MOTUC as eeking by next week with the Ecto-1 and DC subs failing.

Then they need to stop having the Four Horsemen sculpt any new figures, produce and sell the ones they have made and have the prototypes for to the ones who have already bought 2014 Subs, and then get let it go.

Then they need to stop having the Four Horsemen sculpt any new figures, produce and sell the ones they have made and have the prototypes for to the ones who have already bought 2014 Subs, and then get let it go.

Or....celebrate the fact that the MOTU sub has yet again gotten more than the minimum number of subs???? :peace

I'm ready for this to end after Two-bad...my shelves can't hold anymore

You just build a bigger house with the a larger toy room so you maintain the same ratio of house to toys.

Nah, you just need a good carpenter and a Physics professor. They'll set ya right! :)

Oh yeah you could just build an esoteric room with non-euclidean geometry to create a pocket dimension. You gotta be careful with that though. Get someone from the physics department at Miskatonic University and you should be good, maybe Professor Atwood if he's still kickin' around.

Oh yeah you could just build an esoteric room with non-euclidean geometry to create a pocket dimension. You gotta be careful with that though. Get someone from the physics department at Miskatonic University and you should be good, maybe Professor Atwood if he's still kickin' around.

EXACTLY! :)

Don't fool yourself, buying a sub will not mean at some point you want have to 'play catch up" and go onto the Matty site and buy something, or miss out. I've had subs for the last three years and I've had to go on the Matty site several times to get items they didn't include in the sub. In fact, I'm missing Strobo and the Spirit of Hordak, both of which I consider to be Matty's fault.

How exactly is Mattel's fault?
Strobo will still be available several more times this year... he was even available for Early Access :dunno
Same with SOH, he's been available several times already and also had an Early Access appearance... right?

Right, because if Matty included SOH and Strobo in the sub people wouldn't complain at all. Matty just can't win. Sigh.

Exactly :lecture

The prospect of all three drives failing simulutaneously has me wondering, will there even be a Mattycollector.com after December? :lol

Maybe it's time Mattel admit that it's their own fault.

Anyway, I see MOTUC as eeking by next week with the Ecto-1 and DC subs failing.

Yeah Mattycollector won't last once all the subs are gone...

They already stopped production, the 4H aren't working on anything new right now, neither is design or any of the MOTU team. They are just currently working on the stuff that has been shown already. Until they know if the sub goes thru, they won't resume production.

Or....celebrate the fact that the MOTU sub has yet again gotten more than the minimum number of subs???? :peace

:lol That's like, being positive towards MOTUC... that's crazy! :cuckoo:

more so... Space...One room only holds so much..

I'm in the same situation...

BTW I just got Shokoti and Castaspella!
Shokoti is really awesome! But it's a bummer that she doesn't come with a staff or something.
But the figure is perfect! Great pain apps, great articulation and solid joints. Really awesome figure!!! :rock!

Castaspella, is not bad... for a POP figur, I quite like it, not as cool as Frosta, but pretty good. The headsculpt and paint apps are really nice too! Articulation is fine, and the "Spell Burst" is pretty nice! Not too crazy about the back disc... it pops out way to easily and gets in the way of the hair.
I'll keep her, is nots as bad as the Star Sisters or Netossa.
It's nice to get some more females in the ranks, specially Evil ones like Shokoti!

Looking pretty good with today's update. Just gotta keep it on track with last year.

9522256003_c3afd5ee45_o.jpg

Back