Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless... I doubt Mattel would go for a Fan Art character, specially since it's not solicited. There are legal implications that they would most likely want to avoid.

Somebody pointed out the Monster Walker from the Power and Honor book, maybe it's something along those lines instead?

monsterwalker.jpg

:lol Dude, that's NOT The Unnamed One... Hsss clearly is saying he things Skeletor might be an emissary of the Unnamed One... :slap

:lol you're right...but I still say he'll be a concept off Snake mountain...that is classic and concept to a character like this,that photo there is just as close

what was the poll thing at sdcc, well not really a poll but anywho, it was between some woman (forgot her name...she had very white skin...huntara??? idk her name) and some dude, and she was winning by a landslide. does that mean she's getting made, or what was that for? any body know what im talking about?

you mean the lesbian Nazi hooker abducted by UFO'S and was forced into a weight loss program??

Actually I think that is skeletor, isn't it? King hiss says "perhaps this is an EMISSARY from the unnamed one..."...so not actually the unnamed one himself...

what was the poll thing at sdcc, well not really a poll but anywho, it was between some woman (forgot her name...she had very white skin...huntara??? idk her name) and some dude, and she was winning by a landslide. does that mean she's getting made, or what was that for? any body know what im talking about?

it was for a slot next year. possibly sub, possibly non-sub.

LMFAO........ i guess...lol......i was kinda confused on why that was at sdcc, but i must have missed why it was there.

Last edited:
I just asked Toyguru...he will not confirm or deny...so why not just say no its something different?

question-

Can you confirm that The Un-named One is NOT a 'concept character' based off "Snake Mountain"? Thanks

You will need to wait until March 2014 for all the details (assuming the sub goes through).

becuase he said that was the only answer he was going to give on any and all Unreleased unrevealed figures for now.

though he did Specificly name-drop Ninjor.

becuase he said that was the only answer he was going to give on any and all Unreleased unrevealed figures for now.

yeah,yeah,yeah....it was a simple question that could of been answered without revealing anything :rolleyes2:lol

I'm feeling pretty good about getting to 100% or close enough for Mattel to move forward. Payday at the end of the week and everyone who is a last minute subber including some big reseller orders should push this to the goal.

Come on lads we can do it!!

Feel free to post this anywhere! I am going two tweet this for the third time!
Dunno if it helps but it cannot hurt!

MOTUC-Advert-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

well if we hit 135% last year im sure we will hit atleast goal

and who knows what goal even was

They could have even made the number of subs to goal higher than last year due to rising costs.

So it is not an exact comparison without knowing the details

this is hilarious.....all "cherry pickers" leave the room

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUAriG5ZWKc&f[/ame]

well if we hit 135% last year im sure we will hit atleast goal

and who knows what goal even was

They could have even made the number of subs to goal higher than last year due to rising costs.

So it is not an exact comparison without knowing the details

Very true, but on the most recent RGD confirmed the goal is exactly the same as last year.

I'm considering getting a sub to help the cause. Never really been a MOTUC since I was a kid but what the hey.

Back