Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Matty's website news...

https://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/ContentTheme/pbPage.News

That's gotta be the stupidest "enhancement" I've ever seen on a webstore... :rolleyes:

matty_bone_throne.jpg

COOOOOL Now it's not only the white screen, now you also have to write some letters you can't read most times :gah::slap

every time you need to enter any info and click "ok" you risk returning to the WSOD. so by adding all these extra steps they are essentially making the situation much worse.

yes and no. IF there are automated programs doing the purchasing on the site slowing things down, this will cut down on it by ALOT.

how are automated programs purchasing items? your telling me there are customers that are not physically on the website ordering?

the problem likely is everyone opening up 5-10 browsers at a time,hoping one of them will let them in...which in turn is slowing things down

how are automated programs purchasing items? your telling me there are customers that are not physically on the website ordering?

the problem likely is everyone opening up 5-10 browsers at a time,hoping one of them will let them in...which in turn is slowing things down

I'm sure there are. there are programs that can snipe e-bay for you, and there are programs that can do simular things for websites. Probably originally intended for use on black Friday sales.
I'd also anticipate "professional" places like BBTS to have special "in house" versions of these sort of things.

and then, there are people opening 5-10 browsers at once, trying to get in. captcha kinda shoots that in the foot as well.

Maybe Mondo Posters needs something like this so all those damn flippers can't get multiple posters to put on eBay. :banghead

I'm sure there are. there are programs that can snipe e-bay for you, and there are programs that can do simular things for websites. Probably originally intended for use on black Friday sales.
I'd also anticipate "professional" places like BBTS to have special "in house" versions of these sort of things.

and then, there are people opening 5-10 browsers at once, trying to get in. captcha kinda shoots that in the foot as well.

I guess we will find out the chaos on the 18th

Here you go:

162928_494556941682_159891266682_6024379_4658779_n.jpg

From Masters of the Universe Classics FB page...
They should've used the smaller pic as the main one...
It's interesting that it look totally like Filmation's and not as the vintage one...
Not that I'm complaining... :D

Back