Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't forget some ladies.

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

Oh, I forgot about that post. I would buy them at $25 if we got better qc. There would be no more excuse for loose joint issues. They should probably include more accessories as well. I've had to buy doubles due to these problems, so it might actually save me money if they followed through.

I have to say that I collect DCU Classics as well, and their qc hasn't really improved dramatically since they jumped the price up from around $12 to $16.

in case you guys haven't heard, it appears that vikor will have a different ankle design without the holes in the sides. hopefully this will help the loose ankle problems.

Oh, I forgot about that post. I would buy them at $25 if we got better qc. There would be no more excuse for loose joint issues. They should probably include more accessories as well. I've had to buy doubles due to these problems, so it might actually save me money if they followed through.

I have to say that I collect DCU Classics as well, and their qc hasn't really improved dramatically since they jumped the price up from around $12 to $16.

see,here is the problem...even with the price increase,I highly doubt quality control will change that much or that we will get more accessories...it will be the same thing we are currently getting for a higher price.

My reasons are simple...Gas and oil prices are expected to go up,UP!
Its been anounced,that pretty soon we'll see over 4-5 gallon of gas this year in the USA and oil prices to reach close to $200 a barrell...which all means the cost to produce 'plastic' goes up...
and will reflect on everything plastic,such as Toys! I think even Sideshow will be raising their prices on their 12" and PF lines because of costs...(look at HT already,there 12" figures are going up in price).With a devalued printed currency,printed out of thin air,backed by nothing...we will only see Inflated prices years to come....

see,here is the problem...even with the price increase,I highly doubt quality control will change that much or that we will get more accessories...it will be the same thing we are currently getting for a higher price.

My reasons are simple...Gas and oil prices are expected to go up,UP!
Its been anounced,that pretty soon we'll see over 4-5 gallon of gas this year in the USA and oil prices to reach close to $200 a barrell...which all means the cost to produce 'plastic' goes up...
and will reflect on everything plastic,such as Toys! I think even Sideshow will be raising their prices on their 12" and PF lines because of costs...(look at HT already,there 12" figures are going up in price).With a devalued printed currency,printed out of thin air,backed by nothing...we will only see Inflated prices years to come....

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

It's not just toys either. They are more directly affected because they are produced with oil. However, the cost of pretty much everything is affected by the cost of gas and oil. Back when the prices were up a couple of years ago, grocery prices were crazy. Everything costs more when the gas prices go up.

It's not just toys either. They are more directly affected because they are produced with oil. However, the cost of pretty much everything is affected by the cost of gas and oil. Back when the prices were up a couple of years ago, grocery prices were crazy. Everything costs more when the gas prices go up.

That just means that the man is getting over on "da Ski" therefore NEMESIS has just raised up to $900 :horror :hi5::panic:

Still haven't taken the bigger individual pics, but here's my current MOTUC set-up. Next stop, Man-At-Arms! Beast Man and a few others are also on my list.

t9e6mp.jpg

Yep,thats what I said before...everything will go up in price...higher gas prices reflects too on delivery to the stores/distributions etc.Even Food prices have gone up(I grocery shop with the wife,easy to see it)
I am just saying expect prices to go up on our toys...the dollar sucks

Back