Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see,here is the problem...even with the price increase,I highly doubt quality control will change that much or that we will get more accessories...it will be the same thing we are currently getting for a higher price.

My reasons are simple...Gas and oil prices are expected to go up,UP!
Its been anounced,that pretty soon we'll see over 4-5 gallon of gas this year in the USA and oil prices to reach close to $200 a barrell...which all means the cost to produce 'plastic' goes up...
and will reflect on everything plastic,such as Toys! I think even Sideshow will be raising their prices on their 12" and PF lines because of costs...(look at HT already,there 12" figures are going up in price).With a devalued printed currency,printed out of thin air,backed by nothing...we will only see Inflated prices years to come....

skr.gif

It also does not bode well for my collection of super expensive vinyl Godzilla figures. I have to buy them from Japan and shipping is high enough. With higher gas prices, it could get a little out of hand.:panic:

On the upcoming Robot chicken MOTU episode...they are introducing the Eternian Banker...Definitely a VILLAIN!

Real Name- Bank-or

Bio- Eternia's newest secret criminal..named Bank-or.With his ability to print money out of thin air and convince the public that its real money,
He teams up with Skeletor to swindle thee Eternian population into using Credit cards to go into eternal DEBT,then to be forever enslaved and to be a continual Slave to the Lender(The Eternian Bankster)

I saw that last night and was wondering if it would be the next exclusive 2-pack :lol

Although I think your write(wing)-up is a bit off... if I recall Skeletor had to give him a BJ in order to get funds :lol

I saw that last night and was wondering if it would be the next exclusive 2-pack :lol

Although I think your write(wing)-up is a bit off... if I recall Skeletor had to give him a BJ in order to get funds :lol

I had not seen the Episode yet...So I missed that part :)...Man Robot chicken is sick...it would just be a rake job anyways..what is Bank-or thinking?

Still haven't taken the bigger individual pics, but here's my current MOTUC set-up. Next stop, Man-At-Arms! Beast Man and a few others are also on my list.

Blade, hit me up with a PM if you need Trap Jaw, Stratos, She-Ra, Webstor or Zodac. I may have one or two others, but can't remember at the moment.

got a bad feeling...Bank-or -the Eternian Scam artist is going to be the 2nd SDCC Exclusive this year

yeah really

Real Name- Theif in the night

The Eternian Bankster

Eternia's newest secret criminal..named Bank-or.With his ability to print money out of thin air and convince the public that its real money,
After convincing Skeletor to give him Oral sex,He teams up with Skeletor to swindle thee Eternian population into using Credit cards to go into eternal DEBT,then to be forever enslaved,as a continual Slave to the Lender.

If they do another, non-Robot Chicken one with it like they did with Orko last year, I guess it won't really bother me. I still don't think I need a Bank-or figure.

Blade, hit me up with a PM if you need Trap Jaw, Stratos, She-Ra, Webstor or Zodac. I may have one or two others, but can't remember at the moment.

Will do. Right now I'm trying to get my MOTUC wish list together. You'll be the first I message if I need any of those.

From Matty's website news...

https://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/ContentTheme/pbPage.News

CAPTCHA Coming to MattyCollector.com
January 11, 2011

By Matty
Toy Fans,

We’ve heard your comments and have been working hard behind the scenes to identify areas where we can improve your purchase experience. There are several changes coming during 2011, starting with our January 18th sale when we’ll be adding CAPTCHA functionality to our website.

You’ve probably all already encountered CAPTCHA or something like it… it’s where you have to type in a word or two to prove you’re a human and not a computer before you can go to the next screen. For our website, what this does is stop automated “bots” from having multiple carts going for the same user just to see which one gets through first. Having all those open carts is both overloading the system and slowing genuine customers from placing real orders. (Fun Fact: CAPTCHA stands for Completely Automated Public Turing Test To Tell Computers and Humans Apart.)

So starting on January 18th, when you get to the cart screen you’ll see this before you can place your order:

Screenshot_1.jpg

Just type in the words shown on the screen and you’ll be on your way. That’s it! Since the site won’t be clogged up with those evil bots, this should help you make purchases faster plus increase the stability of the system. As additional enhancements to the website are ready, we’ll announce them here, in our Forums, on Facebook, and on Twitter so keep an (unautomated) eye out for them!

— Matty

That's gotta be the stupidest "enhancement" I've ever seen on a webstore... :rolleyes:

matty_bone_throne.jpg

^^^^^^^ how lovely...does Matty not want us to buy their product?? doing this doesnt make any sense,and will make it harder to order...

perhaps this was put in so Skiman will buy a Subscription

PS- are there really Webbots cluttering up their system?

Ugh I hate those things. I always get some indecipherable group of letters that I can't find on my keyboard.
When I try to buy Panthor I'll probably get an ankh, three pi symbols and a picture of a rabbit. FU Maty.

Apparently this is the new and improved ordering....so now I have to decipher the word in 5 seconds,type it in,in under 5 seconds,hit order submit before it refreshes again by itself.....thanks matty!

*Craw sits back and lets the subscription work for him.*

not for the extra bonus stuff (weapons rack,the unnamed vehicle at the end of the year, etc)

there is no avoiding it...as there is no such thing as all-in

Back