Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lurk in this thread because I love the Masters of the Universe line, but I can't afford to ever collect this stuff, but Grange, that is a beautiful collection. It is amazing to see all of these figures and the level of quality that has gone into the collection, and that setup is really sweet! Congrats!

Thanks, hey original I only had He-Man & Skeletor. I wanted Battle Cat and missed him in Feb... Whilst waiting for him his reissue I purchased all of the figures you can see... Ooops!

the more figures I put out of package, the more frustrating it is, that the joints are such bad!
For a few days I'm getting Buzz-Off. He looks great, but he will stay MOC :exactly:

the more figures I put out of package, the more frustrating it is, that the joints are such bad!
For a few days I'm getting Buzz-Off. He looks great, but he will stay MOC :exactly:

actually Buzz off would be a good one to open...he has tight joints

The last one I opend was Grizzlor and he has one good and one lose joint. The lose joint makes him stay instable. I normaly say, that he is great, but this lose joint makes him:gah:

I would say, I'm a adult collector and I want a figure, that has no lose parts. The twisted shoulders from Roboto...ok this was not so bad to me, but lose joint, so they can't stand or the arms come down every time..:gah:

The next one I will buy is BOW! :clap

all my masters have good joints except for ankle joints. i just use the super glue trick on them all. just apply some superglue into the ankle joints and then keep moving the foot back and forth til it dries. make sure it is completely dry before you stop or you'll come back later and his feet will be frozen.

all my masters have good joints except for ankle joints. i just use the super glue trick on them all. just apply some superglue into the ankle joints and then keep moving the foot back and forth til it dries. make sure it is completely dry before you stop or you'll come back later and his feet will be frozen.

cool trick! Many thanks! will do this the next time. The lose Grizzlor was already sold to someone :rotfl

Saw a bunch of old MOTU figures today at a auction, could of bought a "lot" of them for $70 but there wasn't too many big names in there. Tri-Clops, Mossman were complete and in perfect shape though.

Fisto was in there along Cyclone, some other 200X was there as well but I tossed those to the side while sifting through the box.

Curious Question-

If Mattel were to raise their prices on the Figures at $25 each and beasts to $35 each (We could hear this announced as soon as the 2011 SDCC)...would you still buy at that price? would you still buy two of each? or would you say no more to the subscription and then pick and choose?

my answer for myself would be picking and choosing,then buying doubles of Most Vintage characters and then of very few certain characters that are not completely Classic (200x etc)

Curious Question-

If Mattel were to raise their prices on the Figures at $25 each and beasts to $35 each (We could hear this announced as soon as the 2011 SDCC)...would you still buy at that price? would you still buy two of each? or would you say no more to the subscription and then pick and choose?

my answer for myself would be picking and choosing,then buying doubles of Most Vintage characters and then of very few certain characters that are not completely Classic (200x etc)

Then I would only buy the one I want one time. And not.
I agree with The Craw, then they must do something for a better quality, with no muistakes every two month :slap

Got my Mer-Man and He-Man figures last week! If I ever had any doubts after Skeletor, these two new ones totally extinguished them. Mer-Man is AMAZING! Will take some pics later, when there's better day light.

Seeing these toys bring some many good memories back from when I was a kid, I loved He-Man, It'll look fun introducing the program to my little boy when he's old enough :)

Got my Mer-Man and He-Man figures last week! If I ever had any doubts after Skeletor, these two new ones totally extinguished them. Mer-Man is AMAZING! Will take some pics later, when there's better day light.

You should pick up the Evil-Lyn reissue on the 18th. She's one of my favorites so far.

Back