Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not too hard. i held the head in hot water for a awhile. then while it was soft, i slowly worked the hair around until the glue bonds broke. it took some paint off the head but you won't be able to see it anyway when you reattach the hair. the head has some slots in the top and back, and the hair piece has notches that fit into those slots. obviously whoever glued mine on didn't put it together right. it's easy to get it to where it should be. just apply a little glue, line it up, and then Shake & Bake, man.

There must not have been that much glue on KG because I tried to do the same with Evil-lyn and DAMN it waas hard:gah:. The brown cape looks great also. SHAKE 'N' BAKE!!!!:lecture

Is anybody purchasing anything from Cyber Monday? I'm thinking of getting another Battle Cat and He-Man. My Battle Cat has droopy head problems and He-Man is the original release with the backwards shoulders, so I guess I could use updates.

Is anybody purchasing anything from Cyber Monday? I'm thinking of getting another Battle Cat and He-Man. My Battle Cat has droopy head problems and He-Man is the original release with the backwards shoulders, so I guess I could use updates.

im thinking about picking up a heman, skelly, and bc just because i had to sell mine and im sure i will be kicking myself if i dont pick up the staples of motu again. i was thinking if i did i could just pick up panthor when he comes out and i would be set. im just curious how long they will last in the store, if i can even get them is what i mean. so who knows...we will see.

That would be pretty cool I guess but 1/4 scale statues take up room quick! The classics figures are where it's at, they're for manly men.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9HSj-2shbqY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9HSj-2shbqY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Classic... freaking Orgazmo... LOL

these figures are relly worth it. i had my wife send me some here in afghanistan, and i was floored. i felt like i was 10 again. great articulation and true to the original stuff. thumbs up, 4 horsemen!

____. I was going to get Battle Cat and He-Man just to have those in my collection and BC went faster than I thought he would. Lost out on the Fear 2 pack as well. :banghead:

I can't believe I was able to sell my GB 12" figures for something like $500 and now they rerelease them. :lol I bet the buyer is/will be pissed when he finds out.

I didn't even know this stuff was gong on sale today, been too busy with stuff going on.

He-Man is almost gone as well!

Ordered!!! Thank you for the reminder I owe you one. I forgot He-Man was being re-released today since I've been super busy as of late. Usually I get two figures of every character but I only managed to score one He-Man last year. Now I FINALLY have my 2nd He-Man. :rock

Back