Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, you have the 200x version that your content with..

You do too!!!
:lol!!!!
But I have my vintage one displayed with Classics...

DSC06184.jpg

:yess::yess:

Matty has Skeletor up for sale "Now". Never heard anything about it, just thought I'd check the site and there it was.

It's part of their Cyberweek sale... they've been announcing it since last October!

You do too!!!
:lol!!!!
But I have my vintage one displayed with Classics...

DSC06184.jpg

:yess::yess:

It's part of their Cyberweek sale... they've been announcing it since last October!

For now,but I am not content with it and it will likely be on the eventual selling block...I want something thats in scale to the Classics

Umm, BBTS has these up for Pre Order but their listed as Reissue 02, I thought Matty was just selling their old stock not re-releasing all new versions?? Does anyone know any info on this, or are they just labeling it wrong...

So I had my extra head from Adam with the hair stuck too high on the forehead and one of the Grayskull figures I got also had the same issue. So I did this... And I really like it!!!
90be1567.jpg

ee07aa31.jpg

As far as MOTUC is concerned, Battle Cat, regular He-Man and Skeletor were offered. Nothing new. There was a bunch of non-MOTU as well.

OK, I didn't miss anything there then. I got the first He-Man and Skeletor, and picked up re-issues of each for an extra already. I was able to get two Battle Cats when he first came out so I'm good on him as well.

I got into a late start with this line. King GraySkull re-issue was the last figure I needed to get to have two of everything of past figures (one opened - one un-opened), Buzz Off will be the last figure that I'll need to go online and order an extra of to finish having two of the subscription figures. Next year I have two subscriptions to cover me and I'll only have to go on Matty to pick up figures that the subscription want cover.

Speaking of which, does anyone remember exactly what the subscription doesn't cover? I remember someone saying the Guard two-pack wasn't.

For now,but I am not content with it and it will likely be on the eventual selling block...I want something thats in scale to the Classics

Yeah, I hear ya... but really, will anything Mattel makes TRULY be in scale?

I might try and track down an original, just as a backdrop more than anything else.

The Merman/Aquaman and Stratos/Hawkman 2-Packs are now available from the TRU website.

FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.

Man, already these are out? I'll have to track these down...

I'm gonna end up with a JLA display by the end of this...

May will be Catra

and I am guessing Clawful in June and Faceless One for July

Back