Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO ONE did MOTU art like Earl Norem. Not these new-fangled PS "artists", not no one. That man is a legend on par with even Frazetta. :lecture

NO ONE did MOTU art like Earl Norem. Not these new-fangled PS "artists", not no one. That man is a legend on par with even Frazetta. :lecture

No one this side of eternity is on par with Frazetta.

Earl Norem is awesome but Frazetta's Conan will always eat He-Man's lunch, Earl Norem or not. Heck, the films and the cartoon draw alot of their visual inspiration just from Frank's stuff.

Yeah, some of those are pretty cool... I love Crab-Big Brain-guy!

attachment.php

Anyone else thing Big Brain Crab guys looks extremely familiar? Did they use that design on another figure in another line?

Grizzlor review...
man... I wish we had the 200x head...
Still looks great!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/I4eF0MEuPak?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/I4eF0MEuPak?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

So Toyguru stated that a MOTU Classics Castle Grayskull would be in the $200-300 range if they ever get around to making one

Who's in? I am (for 2)

some people ;) are crying about the price..I want a full scale facade and back, just like the original.As long as they make it with all the bells and whistles(few action features,Jawbridge,trapdoor,throne etc)..works for me.

P.S. people pay $$$ for boring polystone statues,I dont want to hear any complaining :)

I would pay that if it was actually in scale and the quality control didn't suck...

Sallah

Back