Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was reading some Q & A on the org lately and it looks like Man E Faces has no plans yet. so unfortunately we won't see him for awhile. the april figure is gonna be revealed in December's Toyfare.

Fisto or Mekaneck will be revealed :lecture :exactly:

Well... I had both Regular and Bronze KG and no problems on the ankles... yes, there were a few that had issues, but I'm not sure it's all of them... maybe you can request the seller close-up pics of both ankles? :dunno

i think the first grayskull was made of a harder plastic than the regular figures which it made it more prone to breakage. mine fell off a shelf onto heavy carpet and his foot went soaring 30 feet. so yeah they are fragile.

Hmm, thanks for that info. I will be careful.

Too late to request pics, I'm afraid. I will just have to trust fate on this one!

:nonoPage 2???...

Well... Faceless One pushed back...
this sucks as it's one of the figures I've been most looking forwards to...
oh well... :dunno

While you said you currently can't discuss any figures pass King Hsss, it was previously stated that the Faceless One was tentatively scheduled to be released in May 2011. Is that still the case?

Actually, no. He slipped out a month or more. He had more development than expected and the Horsemen asked us to swap him for another character in the 2011 line-up who would be easier to do.

:nonoPage 2???...

Well... Faceless One pushed back...
this sucks as it's one of the figures I've been most looking forwards to...
oh well... :dunno

Man, I need to pay more attention - I didn't even know Faceless One was being planned at all! Awesome news! :yess:

You said that the April 2011 figure will be a heroic warrior. Can we have one more clue please?

He will come with a shield as one accessory.

Sy-Klone??

You said that the April 2011 figure will be a heroic warrior. Can we have one more clue please?

He will come with a shield as one accessory.

Sy-Klone??

That'd be cool... but there must have been others with shields, right?

Could be Stinkor... though they hinted it won't be released soon...
Two-Bad seems highly unlikely since it needs lots of tooling,
or maybe a He-Man variant, like NA or Snake Amour?...

Hmmm, I hope it's not a He-Man variant. I'd love to see Stinkor or Two-Bad... Sure, Two-Bad requires more tooling, but they'll have to get to him at some point...

Could be Stinkor... though they hinted it won't be released soon...
Two-Bad seems highly unlikely since it needs lots of tooling,
or maybe a He-Man variant, like NA or Snake Amour?...

I thought stinkor too,but he is not a good "Master"...we are getting a good master according to what I read from Toyguru....the only good guy thats left to be done that has a sheild would be Sy-Klone

Mekaneck and Fisto would be the other possibles,but not anymore

and Ram man/Manny is a while away

though there is Extendar! he comes with a sheild, but doubtful...

Back