Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New feature on Matty site :lol "Almost"

GYGOR.jpg

:lol

Even with the Almost Gone status, I'm still not interested in the yellow ape or that cat that they have up. Bring on Roboto!!!

Grizzlor looks so awesome...thank goodness for no Voo-doo version

Toyguru as a royal guard...what a dork!

Carnivus should be here Monday. Pretty cool I guess but I'm much more excited about Roboto next month. Freakin Whiplash was amazing though!

whip1.jpg

Carnivus should be here Monday. Pretty cool I guess but I'm much more excited about Roboto next month. Freakin Whiplash was amazing though!

whip1.jpg

Great pic MANDO, looks so dark and dank in Snake Mountain's dungeon. Also I got Carnivus today, pretty nice in person. Meowtch!

Whiplash is cool, I just swapped the head back to the vintage one... its more iconic and evil looking... Love it! Which is surprising as I was always more about the 200X whilst waiting for his release!

Can't believe I got up at 2am to order these and they were still available at 9am Australian EST!

Nice pics Scott, if I remember right he was only in a few episodes in the 200X series. Still though he adds a nice variety to the shelf. Don’t know if my Thundercats will agree. :lol

I know its unlikely... but does anyone have an extra Orko stand they could part with?

I snapped the damn top off the stand as soon as I tried to use it :lol And sadly Superglue doesn't seem to be strong enough to keep it together with Orko displayed.

I know its unlikely... but does anyone have an extra Orko stand they could part with?

I snapped the damn top off the stand as soon as I tried to use it :lol And sadly Superglue doesn't seem to be strong enough to keep it together with Orko displayed.

Would the stand for those flying things that comes with Tri-Klops work? Maybe easier to locate than an Orko. Or maybe the stands from one of the ghosts of ghostbusters. They look to be similar/same design.

If nothing else, I know you could find some adhesive at Home Depot that will hold the broken pieces together. Maybe Gorilla glue, or the kind that you have to mix (two adjacent tubes).

Would the stand for those flying things that comes with Tri-Klops work? Maybe easier to locate than an Orko. Or maybe the stands from one of the ghosts of ghostbusters. They look to be similar/same design.

If nothing else, I know you could find some adhesive at Home Depot that will hold the broken pieces together. Maybe Gorilla glue, or the kind that you have to mix (two adjacent tubes).

If I know Gboy, he'll want that ____, OG complete. :lecture :D

Sadly the Tri-Klops stand is different... not sure about the GB figures.

And actually Ski, when it comes to stuff like this I don't really give a ____ if its repaired or non-"OG". Its a stand, I just want it to stand :lol

I may try the Gorilla Glue though.

Back