Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly the Tri-Klops stand is different... not sure about the GB figures.

And actually Ski, when it comes to stuff like this I don't really give a ____ if its repaired or non-"OG". Its a stand, I just want it to stand :lol

I may try the Gorilla Glue though.

...word....

He-man.org's Podcast is now up and this week we got MOTU creator Ted Mayer in part one of a hefty interview.
The usual chit chat too.

You heathens really should listen to this one as it's flippen good! And hey I'm on there so quit being lame and support a fellow freak!

Scroll down to see the prelims for the Battle Ram and Wind Raider as well as totally unseen pics of the original He-man sculpt. Tis cool!

https://www.he-man.org/news_article.php?id=1506

Does it have the same ball connector at the top? The Tri-Klops as just a short rod even though its the same base.

He-man.org's Podcast is now up and this week we got MOTU creator Ted Mayer in part one of a hefty interview.
The usual chit chat too.

You heathens really should listen to this one as it's flippen good! And hey I'm on there so quit being lame and support a fellow freak!

Scroll down to see the prelims for the Battle Ram and Wind Raider as well as totally unseen pics of the original He-man sculpt. Tis cool!

I have listened and have really tried to listen some more...but its sooooooo boring...there is just too much goofing for me

Skeletor_VS_Serpentor_by_WiL_Woods.jpg

I have listened and have really tried to listen some more...but its sooooooo boring...there is just too much goofing for me

Hey don't hold back Teemu whatever ya do!!

Remind me to as blunt and crappy on something you work on ok! :slap

I'm sure an interview with the man who created He-man will be dead boring. You can easily skip past us or the 'booooring' bits.

Such a heathen!!

E, man does that avi suck...

I really don't like this website either www.eamonart.com , maybe it's the name :dunno

I really think you should just do a full convert and which from MOTUC to G.I. JOE :lecture

Also ditch Photoshop and go with Paint, it uses less memory.

Just wanted to say hi E, :wave

Love,

Ski

there has to be some criticism...I cant always pretend to like something.I am probably one of the very few here that actually listened to your podcasts...not everything is great in everyone's eyes....cut back on the goofing around,its saves time...

E, man does that avi suck...

I really don't like this website either www.eamonart.com , maybe it's the name :dunno

I really think you should just do a full convert and which from MOTUC to G.I. JOE :lecture

Also ditch Photoshop and go with Paint, it uses less memory.

Just wanted to say hi E, :wave

Love,

Ski

Thats it, I'm gonna die my hair a that too sucks!!! :D

There are ways of saying things Teemu! :peace

^^^ I do hate M.O.'s :lecture

M.O.'s are no different than anything else in Monies..its all the same! I am sorry I dont want to support Paypal and give them a fee for recieving money selling something..My feedback here says otherwise using MO and CASH :) :lecture

The usual chit chat too.

Great podcast man, I never knew your name was pronounced with an "A". Also I got the feeling that Ted thought Roger Sweet was a bit of a hardass. Interesting. I think this is worthy of a subscription on iTunes. Also nice southern accent Eamon, hilarious. Oh and here is a photo I took on my Droid X of Carnivus, pretty cool little figure.

4996750267_f53f7e6ccd_b.jpg

Great podcast man, I never knew your name was pronounced with an "A". Also I got the feeling that Ted thought Roger Sweet was a bit of a hardass. Interesting. I think this is worthy of a subscription on iTunes. Also nice southern accent Eamon, hilarious. Oh and here is a photo I took on my Droid X of Carnivus, pretty cool little figure.

4996750267_f53f7e6ccd_b.jpg

Good pic Deak :rock

It's like "(Eamon) A mon, come hur!!!!"

M.O.'s are no different than anything else in Monies..its all the same! I am sorry I dont want to support Paypal and give them a fee for recieving money selling something..My feedback here says otherwise using MO and CASH :) :lecture

Curious, do you not use credit cards either?

Back