Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious, do you not use credit cards either?

Yes I do, but I dont get charged a fee (like Paypal steals for recieving money)for buying, unless I accumulate a Finance charge.I dont like Paypal's theiving methods and refuse to support it.Though, credit cards are dangerous aswell, especially when you accumulate Debt and anytime your are in Debt...You ARE a Slave to the Lender!

The problem is that everyone conforms to a Cashless Society and thinks its the easy and only way to buy things...its all phoney numbers and computer digits anyway...its not true Money and our monetary system is a confidence based system anyway and that confidence is falling day by day.Credit is produced out of thin air...why do you think the National Debt is so High? must be nice (the Fed) to be able to print up your own money out of thin air and then buy up assets with it.

Besides,as Seller here,I am ELITE LoL so why am I being questioned? just because some people are lazy and refuse to buy a MO........its no big deal :)

i agree. i won't accept paypal money unless it is as a gift. why should i pay fees to transfer money? i use my debit card all over the place and don't get charged fees. plus how had is it to get a MO. get of your fat asses and leave the house once in a while. i've bought from Teemu a couple times. no problem.

Yes I do, but I dont get charged a fee (like Paypal steals for recieving money)for buying, unless I accumulate a Finance charge.I dont like Paypal's theiving methods and refuse to support it.Though, credit cards are dangerous aswell, especially when you accumulate Debt and anytime your are in Debt...You ARE a Slave to the Lender!

The problem is that everyone conforms to a Cashless Society and thinks its the easy and only way to buy things...its all phoney numbers and computer digits anyway...its not true Money and our monetary system is a confidence based system anyway and that confidence is falling day by day.Credit is produced out of thin air...why do you think the National Debt is so High? must be nice (the Fed) to be able to print up your own money out of thin air and then buy up assets with it.

Besides,as Seller here,I am ELITE LoL so why am I being questioned? just because some people are lazy and refuse to buy a MO........its no big deal :)

i agree. i won't accept paypal money unless it is as a gift. why should i pay fees to transfer money? i use my debit card all over the place and don't get charged fees. plus how had is it to get a MO. get of your fat asses and leave the house once in a while. i've bought from Teemu a couple times. no problem.

Mwao lazy? :lol

and fat?

More like shamelessly cheap. I won't do business with anyone who won't pay the measly fee to secure my end of the transaction.

Yeah, thats why Paypal sides with the buyer EVERYTIME....if a buyer decides to say he never got his product (even when shipped tracked etc)Paypal gives him his money back....my brother used to sell video games on Ebay and got tired of being ripped off by customers/Paypal/ Ebay siding with the buyer everytime.Afterall Paypal is owned by Ebay
There is nothing wrong with doing transactions using other payment methods..its all monopoly money anyway

Great podcast man, I never knew your name was pronounced with an "A". Also I got the feeling that Ted thought Roger Sweet was a bit of a hardass. Interesting. I think this is worthy of a subscription on iTunes. Also nice southern accent Eamon, hilarious. Oh and here is a photo I took on my Droid X of Carnivus, pretty cool little figure.

Great Carnivus pic man and glad you liked the Podcast.

I've read Roger Sweet's book Mastering the Universe and it's nothing more than a rant with some interesting tidbits.
The stuff sweet says just isn't accurate. Ted Mayer and Mark Taylor are the main two minds behind MOTU.

Got my Carnivuses...Carnivi...whatever the plural is. They'll be going to Skiman along with the October, November and December figures since Matty won't let me quit. :lol

Nah, not questioning you, simply curious. I've done business with you before... i think. i know i sent someone a money order in the past. don't remember who. You use cards with no fee, so you're staying within your system of thinking. I was wondering if it was going to make sense, or if it was like Veegans who still eat fish and eggs.

Like my Aunt.

Great Carnivus pic man and glad you liked the Podcast.

I've read Roger Sweet's book Mastering the Universe and it's nothing more than a rant with some interesting tidbits.
The stuff sweet says just isn't accurate. Ted Mayer and Mark Taylor are the main two minds behind MOTU.

Good to know. Sweet's book was interesting to say the least. Thanks for the props. :duff

Awesome pic Deak!!!
:rock!!!

Thanks Kuz! :chew

Got my Carnivuses...Carnivi...whatever the plural is. They'll be going to Skiman along with the October, November and December figures since Matty won't let me quit. :lol

Just got your Whiplashes, I'm rolling the cart back to the warehouse as we speak :lecture

raiders_of_the_lost_ark_government_warehouse_new.jpg

got Lion-o today. looks great. oh, and another cape. there's too many capes.:panic: must have been the style in Eternia at the time.

You can never have too many capes. There's only, what, ten characters, that have been released, that have capes. The majority of those are from the original line. There's plenty of "cape-less" characters to come (with the exception of Bow and Vikor) :wink1:

So all day long a wait to get home from work to open up my newly arrived MOTU cat figure and what do I find . . . . . . the box is missing. Some jerk stole my freaking MOTU figure from my doorstep! So now I'm out money and my figure and I have Gy-Gor coming next week and the rest of the subscription this year and next and no way to prevent it from happening again! Is there any way to require UPS to make me sign for stuff?

Back