Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my 1st issue He-Man is mint on just about perfect mint card, correct shoulders, and I dont see red on mine,if at all....no tab on the back either (in a zoloworld protective case)

my skeletor is mint perfect too and is the rare, more yellow classic face

Mine all are all good as well, that's all from Matty and Org and some forums is what I've heard...

i invested in some poster board and made a backdrop for my photos. no more desk shots. here's a sample.

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

but liked the desk shots... especially half eaten Zoar :rotfl

my he-man seems fine. i think the shoulders are on wrong but they have a symetrical design so i don't know what the difference is. as for the red face, that's called shading and airbrushing. it's what makes this line better than the rest. i personally like the look and i don't think it is overdone to the point where somebody is gonna say "what's with the red eyes?"

my he-man seems fine. i think the shoulders are on wrong but they have a symetrical design so i don't know what the difference is. as for the red face, that's called shading and airbrushing. it's what makes this line better than the rest. i personally like the look and i don't think it is overdone to the point where somebody is gonna say "what's with the red eyes?"

Someone on Org said that it looks like he's eye are irritated or that they look like he has pink eye :lol

Oh well, I'm happy :rock

lol you must be a speed reader! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It took me a few days. Unfortunately now I have to start buying the line. These things look amazing.

I'm loving Craws action pics. He-Man grabing Beastman's whip is a classic. Takes me back to the cartoon

New Adventures crap should not be allowed into the Classics..there is NOTHING classic about it! Just make Fisto,Evil Lyn,Clawful,Man E Faces,Whiplash,Ram Man,and Jitsu Already!

I agree. The NA stuff didn't mean anything to me personally, and I really don't think it fits with the current Classics line.

And then a week or so more until he arrives at my door. Kinda wish I'd picked up one of those clearanced blacklights after Halloween. :banghead

And then a week or so more until he arrives at my door. Kinda wish I'd picked up one of those clearanced blacklights after Halloween. :banghead

:lol:lol:lol I remember order the bonus Zodak and Teela before my wedding trip to Cancun and then whenever I got back it arrived a day later after the trip. My trip was a full 7 days and I think it came that Monday or Tuesday :lol

Back