Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha I remember coming outta the anesthesia and telling my mom that Scareglow went on sale on Monday :lol Nice to see my renewal notice is here.

April's figure is Evil Lyn....my guess was right for april

From Matty's facebook:

"MOTU

Lots going on in the MOTU world. We got in a new sample of Moss Man. Almost there. His fur is not quite the right color, so we're going to hold off until we have a more finished sample on this guy before posting.

We also got early samples of Battle Cat in package in. Have a bit of an issue that his mask is falling off in package. We're doing everything we can to fix this before the full production is finished. He'll come in a box with a blister back (similar to the original toy) so worst case is the box can be opened without damage to slide the mask back on. But we'll do all we can to avoid this!

As soon as we have a better sample we'll post it for all to see.

And the big news, we've got our April 2010 figure all lined up. You can catch the first images of EVIL LYN in the next issue of Toy Fare magazine! Which version is she? You'll just have to wait until Toy Fare's 2010 preview in issue 150 to find out!"

Colour me excited! (thats a clue from toyguru that she will be yellow skinned)

evil lynn? not too shabby. personally i don't care which color she is. i guess they'd have to do a yellow version if they want it to pay homage to the vintage line. but the card art had her with regular skin and i know how they like to match the card backs. Fisto would be cool but they gotta make room for some NA characters you know. when does the next issue of toyfare come out?

evil lynn? not too shabby. personally i don't care which color she is. i guess they'd have to do a yellow version if they want it to pay homage to the vintage line. but the card art had her with regular skin and i know how they like to match the card backs. Fisto would be cool but they gotta make room for some NA characters you know. when does the next issue of toyfare come out?

December 6th I believe on the toyfare issue

I think the N/A character will be in June...they said 1st half of the year, so its either may or june...but I still think Fisto (one of my favs) is coming next after Evil Lyn..he's a parts re-use plus he kicks ass with his metal club :) plus hopefully his figure sets up for Jitsu

I'm looking forward to Evil-Lyn. Hopefully, she has a very distictive face and doesn't look like a Teela clone.

I'm looking forward to Evil-Lyn. Hopefully, she has a very distictive face and doesn't look like a Teela clone.

I hope this is not true either, just make her look evil and different girl sculpt from what we have with Teela or Adora. Which I think they will since those two are both different.

I'm ready for my extras of He-Man and Scareglow.

I hope this is not true either, just make her look evil and different girl sculpt from what we have with Teela or Adora. Which I think they will since those two are both different.

I'm ready for my extras of He-Man and Scareglow.

Sorry Ski, Evil lyn will be a re-use of teela's body, new head sculpt,yellow skin,like the orginal...the way it should be

for evil lyn, My ONLY request is that her "clothing" is soft enough to allow us to make use of the ball and socket joint in her midsection.

Kinda pumped to know Evil Lynn is coming, as I think she played a part in stealing Adora. Just can't wait to know for sure. Also there's 3 confirmed female figures for 2010 already!

Back