Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to mention the additional site traffic brought on from folks trying to get He-Man. :lecture The sub. might actually pay off...

Not to mention the additional site traffic brought on from folks trying to get He-Man. :lecture The sub. might actually pay off...

Well, I don't know what to expect this time around. I already have an end of the year subscription, but I still try to pick up at least one extra and the bonus figures. I plan on getting the redone He-man and a Scareglow. We'll have to see how the ordering goes this time around.

Well, I don't know what to expect this time around. I already have an end of the year subscription, but I still try to pick up at least one extra and the bonus figures. I plan on getting the redone He-man and a Scareglow. We'll have to see how the ordering goes this time around.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

X 40 He-Man FTW!!!!

The updated loin clothe is gonna work wonders for you Craw now u can get in their with easy accessibility, u might need your new He-Man to smoke a lil in order to get the munchie eyes though...

I just got this e-mail:

Your Masters of the Universe 2009 Subscription November membership has been automatically renewed. Please note that your credit card statement will show DRI*MattyCollector as the merchant for this purchase.

Seems like indeed subs are being taken care of first this time around...

Was there's something in there about Zoar's not living to full life expectancy? :D
don't worry about the zoar. it's already been taken care of. got a minty fresh one. you just worry about how high you can stack your boxes before they start to crease or worse, topple over and bury yourself alive.

don't worry about the zoar. it's already been taken care of. got a minty fresh one. you just worry about how high you can stack your boxes before they start to crease or worse, topple over and bury yourself alive.

I make sure to get the balance just right so it doesn't crush a Zoar here and there. :rotfl

bah. we got the renewal emails right away last time. that doesn't mean they are gonna ship em first.

downer.jpg

:lol:lol

Back