Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skiman, just post more pictures of your kitty with Mer-Man and all will be right again bro. :rock
:chew:grouphug:grouphug

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5346.jpg

IMG_5347.jpg

It probably won't sell. I listed the lot high (ie $300). Open to international shipping, so hoping some British or French person of noble descent buys them on a whim.

Question. Does that ball on Evil Lyns short staff also go on the long staff? My long staff is ball-less :lol and don't want to break the small staff trying to remove it.

Edit: nevermind, figured it out and they do swap.

Evil Lynn is cool, but I still like Teela as the best motuc female.

Are there any other female characters to make besides she-ra?

Edit 2: okay, evil Lynn starting to grow on me. I really like the skulls on her head piece and knife. I also think the yellow color will complement the colorful scheme of the rest of the figures

Last edited:
On the female front...the short answer is no. I mean besides the Sorceress which is a given. But without delving deep into She-Ra (no pun intended) there aren't a lot of females they could make. I suppose Queen Marlena could be made if they had the FILMATION rights. Or maybe Stratos' wife?

hey guys just want to say thanks to all of you that look out for fellow boardies. i really appreciate the help to play catch up and pick up some of these figures for my brother. i forgot to list that i need a mossman as well, so if anyone has one of him let me know and i still need a beast man and battlecat for a resonable price and they can be loose, i dont care. craw thanks again for hooking me up on the battlecat you sent.

Have you guys seen all the Tytus's? ....Tyties?...Tytuses?....on ebay?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MASTERS-OF-T...ltDomain_0?hash=item5ad8ebe670#ht_3158wt_1074

It's tempting but there's no box.

Yep,
I saw this yesterday @ the .org and at Matty's forum
I won't risk it...
but it is indeed tempting...
@ Matty's forum one of the Mods said that Mattel will take legal action regarding this... so basically you're buying stolen goods.

Haha. I'm always up for Tyties.

SnakeDoc

:lol

On the female front...the short answer is no. I mean besides the Sorceress which is a given. But without delving deep into She-Ra (no pun intended) there aren't a lot of females they could make. I suppose Queen Marlena could be made if they had the FILMATION rights. Or maybe Stratos' wife?

Well, you can make:
Queen Marlena (I think she was in the comics so she can be used)
The Sorceress
Delora (Strato's wife)...or Hawk since she was used in the 200X toon.
Plus, any of the PoP characters (who wouldn't want a Catra???)
Shadow Weaver (if they ever get the rights or a loophole)

Yep,
I saw this yesterday @ the .org and at Matty's forum
I won't risk it...
but it is indeed tempting...
@ Matty's forum one of the Mods said that Mattel will take legal action regarding this... so basically you're buying stolen goods.

:lol

Good for them. Meanwhile I hope this sends a message to Mattel that they need to stop _____*ing around with people and meet the demand of the customers. People are now willing to buy from the Chinese manufacturers directly and make them money over even trying to get what will be a quick sellout at Mattycollector. I think that's a pretty strong message in itself.

Ok, since the Motu thread has had a rough day, I bring to you the PZ Motu thread giveaway.

This is what you will get if you win:

1. Weapons pack mint in shipper
R5959_fullsizeimage.jpg

2. Vintage motu from my childhood toy box, loose, no weapons, my choice of figure
4025611977_7ae3d2fbd9_o.jpg

3. Tim doyle , bound before the... Print, mint in tube!
greyskull-reg.jpg

4. four random mini comics from the 80's!
comics1.jpg

Rules: anyone is eligible, you simply have to reply in this thread
"Castle Grayskull is the greatest playset ever made"
psstt..really USS Flagg. but for this thread, type what is in quotes.

I read all replies here, so no worries, if you type this in your post, you WILL be entered.

Winner will have to pay 8.00 for shipping. Internationals are welcome, but will have to pay actual shipping costs. Poster tube plus box.

contest is open for 48 hours, I will repost this post in 24. Goodluck sirs! Btw the Tim Doyle print is sweet, but I upgraded to the GID version. :banana

Edit: one winner will receive all the prizes

I will be drawing later tonight, so enter if you have not! :naughty

i wouldn't mind a female of stratos' spicies. a female of buzz-off's species would be cool too. don't know if there ever was one in the toons or comics but i think it would be cool.

Back