Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is there any reason to pick up Buzz Saw Hordak? Looking at him, he looks like the regular Hordak other than the opening chest.

If I wasn't getting him in a sub, I can't imagine actually wanting to pick him up. The opening chest makes him slightly cooler, I guess. But some new weapons or pack-ins would have helped a lot. If ever there was a figure they should have made less of or had no day-of sales, this could probably have been a contender. Although, I guess I don't know... is the regular Hordak still available? I guess for some getting into the line late this might be a nice opportunity to get a Hordak?

I think October is when we'll be able to sub? There was an announcement about it...

That's what I remember, too. I was a little undecided about the Filmation sub over all, but I do like the look of everyone. So even though I don't NEED them, I'll probably still get the sub.

So the Collector's Choice sub went through at +75% above the minimum. I think they hit a homerun with the character selection considering who is left at this point and it was a good idea to keep the Filmation/2.0 figures separate. The much lower total price of the sub had to help in addition to lowering the price per figure and revealing the full lineup in advance. I am happy to hear that MOTUC will continue and hope the Filmation sub and Snake Mountain are successful as well. I want this line to keep going because I really want Stridor, Lodar, and maybe even a Land Shark.

I was actually pretty shocked by how much over the minimum they went. Especially as (from what I've heard) the minimum didn't actually change. I do think the lower commitment price was a great move. I'm cool with 6 figures a year, especially if other subs supplement it.

"And now you shall receive them.

The sub passed with flying colors and we surpassed our goal by 75%! Eeker If you subbed in you can expect to receive Lord Masque in January 2016 with Vultak, Crita, and the rest of the gang following throughout the year (Day Of stock will be available in limited quantities).

As always, thank you for your continued support of the brand. Things are always in a perpetual state of change but when YOU demonstrate your love and passion for MOTU it makes it that much easier for the team to continue to deliver you guys quality products.

Congratulations once again, back to the salt mines I go.

Skeletor's Love Child"

"And now you might receive them.

The sub passed with flying colors and we surpassed our goal by 75%! Zoiks! If you subbed in you can expect to receive Lord Masque in January 2016 with Vultak, Crita, (unless we reserve our right to change the line-up on a moments notice) and the rest of the gang following throughout the year (Day Of stock will be available in limited quantities).

As always, thank you for your continued support of the brand. Things are always in a perpetual state of change but when YOU demonstrate your love and passion for MOTU it makes it that much easier for us to screw you over without remorse.

Congratulations once again, back to my desk so I can finish watching Oprah.

Transparently yours,

Skeletor's Love Child"

Fixed that for ya' ;)

"And now you shall receive them.

The sub passed with flying colors and we surpassed our goal by 75%! Eeker If you subbed in you can expect to receive Lord Masque in January 2016 with Vultak, Crita, and the rest of the gang following throughout the year (Day Of stock will be available in limited quantities).

As always, thank you for your continued support of the brand. Things are always in a perpetual state of change but when YOU demonstrate your love and passion for MOTU it makes it that much easier for the team to continue to deliver you guys quality products.

Congratulations once again, back to the salt mines I go.

Skeletor's Love Child"

"And now you might receive them.

The sub passed with flying colors and we surpassed our goal by 75%! Zoiks! If you subbed in you can expect to receive Lord Masque in January 2016 with Vultak, Crita, (unless we reserve our right to change the line-up on a moments notice) and the rest of the gang following throughout the year (Day Of stock will be available in limited quantities).

As always, thank you for your continued support of the brand. Things are always in a perpetual state of change but when YOU demonstrate your love and passion for MOTU it makes it that much easier for us to screw you over without remorse.

Congratulations once again, back to my desk so I can finish watching Oprah.

Transparently yours,

Skeletor's Love Child"

Fixed that for ya' ;)

Did you sub?

Agreed, There is no way it went past by 75%. That's just SLC's spiteful way of saying, "The subs sold well without you", to the folks who didn't get the sub due to the snake torso bait and switch.

And no, I didn't get a sub. Not even sure why someone would even ask me that. :confused:

Oh I was asking to start a non-aggressive conversation.

So if you did not sub, why do you still bother. I can totally understand that everyone had his issues with th line one way or the other. Personally I am still very disappointed about the Ram-Man desaster and the fact that European buyers have repeatedly been pushed out by blocking them for 30-60 minutes before they were able to buy... So yes, I get your frustration.

But if you finally have decided to not subbing anymore, why still bother? Why not simply let it go. No offense or provocation intended, but there are still people like me who still enjoy this line (again). Maybe we can reduce the hate just a little bit? :) :duff

Wait, wait, wait. What "snake torso bait and switch?" Is that still coming? Please tell me that's still coming.

Agreed, There is no way it went past by 75%. That's just SLC's spiteful way of saying, "The subs sold well without you", to the folks who didn't get the sub due to the snake torso bait and switch.

And no, I didn't get a sub. Not even sure why someone would even ask me that. :confused:

don't forget the sub "quota".....if they made quota, they would shut down sales for the sub and yet they went 75% over quota :rotfl:lol

So if you did not sub, why do you still bother. I can totally understand that everyone had his issues with th line one way or the other. Personally I am still very disappointed about the Ram-Man desaster and the fact that European buyers have repeatedly been pushed out by blocking them for 30-60 minutes before they were able to buy... So yes, I get your frustration.

But if you finally have decided to not subbing anymore, why still bother? Why not simply let it go. No offense or provocation intended, but there are still people like me who still enjoy this line (again). Maybe we can reduce the hate just a little bit? :) :duff

You can still enjoy the line all you want. How exactly am I impeding your enjoyment for the line?

No, I will not simply let it go. Mattel screwing over their customers is not something I will just let go. If it pains you to see me post about it, then add me to the ever so popular ignore feature.

Ram Man disaster? Sorry, I must have been out to lunch during that one. :dunno

Wait, wait, wait. What "snake torso bait and switch?" Is that still coming? Please tell me that's still coming.

it's coming but now you have to pay an extra $40 for it (and some repainted,re-hashed parts)

don't forget the sub "quota".....if they made quota, they would shut down sales for the sub and yet they went 75% over quota :rotfl:lol

Yeah I know. LOL!

Truth is there is no sub quota. It's a term used in their sales ploys to create the illusion of urgency, for people to "hurry up" and buy a sub before they reach an imaginary quota. LOL! I'm sure their "goal" is to sell as many subs as possible, and by any means possible, as they have demonstrated very well.

I find it absolutely hysterical that people still believe that certain subs just barely made it, and quote percentage numbers. I might have to get into sales. ;)

Yeah I know. LOL!

Truth is there is no sub quota. It's a term used in their sales ploys to create the illusion of urgency, for people to "hurry up" and buy a sub before they reach an imaginary quota. LOL! I'm sure their "goal" is to sell as many subs as possible, and by any means possible, as they have demonstrated very well.

I find it absolutely hysterical that people still believe that certain subs just barely made it, and quote percentage numbers. I might have to get into sales. ;)

Well having worked in retail myself,there are PLENTY of deceptions involved to get the customers money.So,I know firsthand about "salesmanship" along with the deception used for it.

it's coming but now you have to pay an extra $40 for it (and some repainted,re-hashed parts)

I just saw that on Noisy's site. I am equal parts stoked amd angered. Stoked because it looks glorious and that's another thing I've been needing since 2003. But another figure in November? Son of a *****.

Though I guess that answers the question of whether or not I'll be getting Dragstor, at least...

Over at He-Man.org, Scott Neitlich says:

"Absolutely. I pitched Snake Mt internally and put the financials and logistics in place. I did a ton of work in it before leaving."

This is coming from the same guy who said after all the hard work and long hours put into Castle Grayskull, There was no chance Snake Mountain would be made. LOL!

In defense of Dare and other loose ends - Page 5

They won't stop... For some people hating on toy lines makes them feel better about themselves... It's like an allergy to enjoyment and happiness! [emoji1]

You can still enjoy the line all you want. How exactly am I impeding your enjoyment for the line?

No, I will not simply let it go. Mattel screwing over their customers is not something I will just let go. If it pains you to see me post about it, then add me to the ever so popular ignore feature.

This thread is a pit of negativity and you're the grand wizard.

You've ruined any joy I take in this thread.

You know what, that is exactly what I do. I dont get how a guy can be so annoying. I have tried to start a civilized discussion woth you a few times, but your aim seems to be causing heat in this thread over and over again. Let me know when you have grown up. :wave

:exactly:

That's your problem then, If you think a forum should be a one sided happy fest, then He-Man.org and the mattycollector boards are waiting for you.

You know what, that is exactly what I do. I dont get how a guy can be so annoying. I have tried to start a civilized discussion woth you a few times, but your aim seems to be causing heat in this thread over and over again. Let me know when you have grown up. :wave

Okay, I will. :dance

Back