Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda had it in my head that the Battle Ram was our second and last vehicle.

I would very much love a Talon Fighter but I wonder how likely it is.

I hope people buy the Battle Ram so we can at least get one more vehicle next year...(I really want Landshark) though rumor has it Talon fighter is next

Are you serious? I would be very surprised if Mattel does another vehicle but the Talon Fighter would be amazing! I'm expecting Mattel to wind down/wrap up the line in 2015 and don't expect many extras like this but they would be most welcome.

Wow, those pics are superb! Really makes me think about reconsidering waiting for that Battle Ram... :)

The Battle Ram looks good but the price is outrageous. Even with the included MAA, it's more than double the cost of the Wind Raider. There's no excuse for that. If Mattel does one more vehicle, it needs to be an evil one. Land Shark gets my vote.

Yeah if you subtract the cost of the figure it's still $83 witch yeah that's insane given the Windraider was $50. I haven't seen them both in person but they seem comparable in size and complexity maybe the Windraider is even larger?

I really want to enjoy my figures, so I will most likely build something around my Expedit to make them sealed in it. But it appearsto be the biggest issue with Moss-Man and Stinkor. I really dont get why they did stupid things like this. Yes, Stinkor had a smell back in the Vintage line. But I dont get any nostalgic feelings with this POS smelling like a growing cancer. Its terrible. You cannot display them this way. I really dont get Toyguru and his stupid ideas. Pretty sure if someone else like Emiliano would have been responsible for the line, we would not have issues like this (or those stupid fatsuits). I really have no clue what he was smoking when he had those ideas. Granted the fatsuits are a creation by the 4HM. But he should have declined it. Same for Sorceress. Look at those wings! But the list is endless, Rio Blast is just standing in front of me...

I love the smell feature, but they don't smell strong to me. My nose isn't super sensitive.

I'd love to see them try double jointed knees on a MOTUC figure. Pretty much every figure could benefit from those ball jointed wrists a few figures have seen.
If they redid the 4H could easily include few more 200X elements but still keep the aesthetic of the classics line by not going overboard with textures and detail. (IE: the giant crazy robot arm for Trapjaw, scarier face) you could justify it. Teela also lacks that waist swivel that females in the line now have.
The line certainly doesn't "need" 2.0 figures but it would be cool doing a soft relaunch of the line with a new basic body with more articulation that would serve as the buck for future figures and redo's of popular guys.

I'd like to see 2.0s with added wear and tear on the weapons and armor, like they did with Vikor and Demo Man

Yeah if you subtract the cost of the figure it's still $83 witch yeah that's insane given the Windraider was $50. I haven't seen them both in person but they seem comparable in size and complexity maybe the Windraider is even larger?

Wind Raider probably takes up more square inches due to the wings. The Battle Ram seems heavier to me and I'd guess uses a fair amount more plastic. It is still overpriced, but it's just so amazing I can't be too upset about it

Both are amazing vehicles! I really doubt there will be another vehicle...
Speaking of Talon Fighter, what happened to that custom Point Dread that Badvermin was working on?

They started shipping a few months ago. I thought I posted a bunch of pictures Zerogouki took of the set, I really need to set up a Facebook page.

Is shipping from matty always super slow?

Seems like it takes 2-3 days for every state my package goes though:lol

Yeah, it often takes two weeks or longer to get to me in Florida. It's absolutely the longest shipping I have to deal with. I get stuff from Asia /much/ faster and often cheaper shipping wise.

Yeah, it often takes two weeks or longer to get to me in Florida. It's absolutely the longest shipping I have to deal with. I get stuff from Asia /much/ faster and often cheaper shipping wise.

Ok so its not just me then:lol I only ordered from them once before and that was there 12" Reeves Superman from a few years ago.

I feel like you get more with the Wind Raider. It's a little more feature packed, it's got that stand, and the build quality just feels a little nicer. Plus that sweet artwork on the box. But I understand why they're charging so much for the BR. You have to remember that the Wind Raider was made at a time when people were buying a LOT more figures, they likely produced a lot more (economies of scale = cheaper per item cost). Heck, they still have them for sale...

My first ever He-man arrived today, the giant version. Looking forward to checking him out, may do a YouTube review as well:)

IMG_20141210_153052.jpg

Back