Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This round is a little "meh" for me, but I guess this is what I should have expected. I mean we know what 90% of the lineup is going to be to finish off the vintage figures. I honestly think I would be more excited about a Four Horsemen Sagitar or Lodar at this point than any of the NYCC reveals. Hopefully Saurod and Dragstor come out looking aces. I wish Mattel would just skip Rotar and Twistoid because I dread the day I have to fork over $40-50 for that set. Ugh!

This round is a little "meh" for me, but I guess this is what I should have expected. I mean we know what 90% of the lineup is going to be to finish off the vintage figures. I honestly think I would be more excited about a Four Horsemen Sagitar or Lodar at this point than any of the NYCC reveals. Hopefully Saurod and Dragstor come out looking aces. I wish Mattel would just skip Rotar and Twistoid because I dread the day I have to fork over $40-50 for that set. Ugh!

I agree,Sagitar and Lodar would be sweet.....Lodar is trademarked...Sagitar is not

MOTU Classics custom TUR-TOR upgraded now with custom belt and Sai's

100_6831.JPG100_6837.JPG

Squeeeze is was too vintage looking. Straight updates are my least favorite figures.

Well... given it's derived from the vintage figure... looks pretty great to me. Isn't it supposed to be heavily geared to bowing to the original?

Well... given it's derived from the vintage figure... looks pretty great to me. Isn't it supposed to be heavily geared to bowing to the original?
nope. Classics is about drawing from all sources we have ever had and creating a classic, definitetive version.. and sometimes such as General Rattelor, and Now Squeeze, they go tooo far vintage.

Guess i'm the only one here who likes squeeze then; yeah he's cheesy and ridiculous looking but that's been the entire point of the line for me so far. And as someone who's never owned any of the original figures every release is "new" to me.

I think Squeeeze looks decent, I still have the original somewhere, my daughter plays with him all the time.
Random thought here but I really with the actual figures had a more "flat" appearance like the prototypes, looks way better without the plastic shine.

for me, it's mostly just the arms. Swappable arms to suggest they grow like the 200X series would have been better, or give him ball and socket elbows, and an extension piece to swap in the bendy piece would have been a good idea. Also, Bendy toys are never a good idea.. they have a tendency to break :(

Boy there's zero sellouts this morning on any of the MOTUC figures. Here I thought I had to rush to order giant Skeletor to avoid a super fast sellout...

Looks like it. Can't wait to see him! Probably a Toy Fair 2015 reveal for a possible 200X sub-line? Or do you think he'll be part of Club Eternia?

Looks like it. Can't wait to see him! Probably a Toy Fair 2015 reveal for a possible 200X sub-line? Or do you think he'll be part of Club Eternia?

really hard to say...I hear the 200x Mini Sub is now up in the air because of the main Sub sales barely making it

Evil Seed may have gotten bumped into the Eternia Sub which would mean the final characters left in the Sub are:

Evil Seed
Perfuma
Mara
Saurod
Dragstor
Peekablue
Flying Fists He-Man/Terror Claws Skeletor
Buzzsaw Hordak
Rotar/Twistoid $60 item
Talon Fighter/Point Dredd- out of Sub item
Lazer Light He-Man/Skeletor- SDCC

really hard to say...I hear the 200x Mini Sub is now up in the air because of the main Sub sales barely making it

Evil Seed may have gotten bumped into the Eternia Sub which would mean the final characters left in the Sub are:

Evil Seed
Perfuma
Mara
Saurod
Dragstor
Peekablue
Flying Fists He-Man/Terror Claws Skeletor
Buzzsaw Hordak
Rotar/Twistoid $60 item
Talon Fighter/Point Dredd- out of Sub item
Lazer Light He-Man/Skeletor- SDCC

What?! No Meteorbs??!! The line is NOT complete without the Meteorbs! :rotfl :panic: :horror

I am really thinking about parting woth my lose collection. Being all in since day 1 I have simply lost interest. Maybe it is just too much after 5 years. MOTUC is now at its peak. However the general enthusiasm seems to slow down a little. Anything from here the figures will lose in value.
What do you guys think? Sell or keep? :dunno

Back