Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my 2 subs also...I'll keep subbing until its over too...I hope if the Minis continue they get added to the subs in the future to save shipping costs though

I have said it before, the shipping is the biggest issue I have with these figures. They charge $8-10 for what is $2-4 USPS shipping. It's crazy and as has been said before, it's because they hide non-shipping costs in the shipping to make the figures /appear/ to be cheaper. For day of sale they're listed as $27. In reality before shipping they're more like $34. $34 for these figures is insane.

The Tiered Stands are CHEAP! nobody wanted them,that is why they are giving them away

I am waiting for SDCC to do anything (I must see the figures for '15 and figure out the rest of the lineup). There are too many variants in next year's sub and too many undesirables too deal with (MARA,Huntara,Perfuma etc).....trying to sell these even less than cost sucks

I'll gladly pay the $2 extra dollars for Lizard Man,Ninjor,Dragstor and maybe even Sssqueeze on day of sale (and if some of those are not DOS,then I'll buy them at bbts or ebay) It will save me tons of money and headache in the end

In my experience dealing with ebay sellers is WAY less of a hassle than dealing directly with Mattel. That shouldn't be the case, but unfortunately it is.

Ma boy is finally hear! Exactly 10 years ago I began my freelance carreer with the worlds first ever official He-Man release on DVD. Over recent weeks and after many years, I have once again been working for the brand much to my delight. Today I get this truly epic statue which rounds off this anniversary rather nicely I think. :)

umatu7u4.jpg

ga9ateje.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Teemu, are any of the figures on your lists confirmed for 2015? Or just your usually pretty spot on speculation? :)

Just trying to determine whether I should sub or not...i think I probably will...

Nice statue Eamon!

Hey Teemu, are any of the figures on your lists confirmed for 2015? Or just your usually pretty spot on speculation? :)

Just trying to determine whether I should sub or not...i think I probably will...

Nice statue Eamon!

not 100% confirmed no,but pretty close....you definitely can expect figures of Multi-bot,Saurod,Ninjor,Sssqueeze,Blast Attak,Dragstor,Mara,Angella,Peekablue,Perfuma,Lizard Man,Huntara....that's almost all of them ;)....then there is Dylamug too...this lineup is basically scraping at the bottom of the barrel

Gwildor and Tung Lashor are to show up this year...along with Mermista,Enarrow,Spinnerella,Granita or NA She-ra

Figured i would post this here as well as the wtb section. Im still looking for a scareglow figure. If anyone has one for a reasonable price please let me know. I have been hunting for one for around a year or so now and really am serious since ninjor will be coming next year. Please let me know if you can help out.

Thanks

not 100% confirmed no,but pretty close....you definitely can expect figures of Multi-bot,Saurod,Ninjor,Sssqueeze,Blast Attak,Dragstor,Mara,Angella,Peekablue,Perfuma,Lizard Man,Huntara....that's almost all of them ;)....then there is Dylamug too...this lineup is basically scraping at the bottom of the barrel

Gwildor and Tung Lashor are to show up this year...along with Mermista,Enarrow,Spinnerella,Granita or NA She-ra

Someone's bottom of the barrel is always someone else's treasure. Saurod, BLast Attak, Dragstor, Angella and Huntara are all some of my most wanted figures. If Dylamug happens I'll be over the moon, because he'll be such a cool looking figure body-type wise in comparison to the rest of the line. Sure, some figures like Squeeze, Peekablue or Perfuma I could have lived without except for the sense of completeness they'll bring to the line in general, but I'm still pretty damn excited about next year.

Someone's bottom of the barrel is always someone else's treasure. Saurod, BLast Attak, Dragstor, Angella and Huntara are all some of my most wanted figures. If Dylamug happens I'll be over the moon, because he'll be such a cool looking figure body-type wise in comparison to the rest of the line. Sure, some figures like Squeeze, Peekablue or Perfuma I could have lived without except for the sense of completeness they'll bring to the line in general, but I'm still pretty damn excited about next year.

Well,there ARE some good figures in there,but it's easily the worst lineup we've gotten.Majority of these figures are C and D list at best.Why Mara is in there is pretty bad if you ask me...The Best of the Best of MOTU has basically been done...that's why I just can't do the sub anymore,about half of those figures I don't want and I am tired of giving Mattel money for the figures that are just not worth it (Oh and don't forget the unnecessary variants like BS Hordak,Starburst She-ra,Flying fists he-man,Freddy krueger Skeletor)

I'm glad it's wrapping up now rather than having to wade through 2+ more years to get the good stuff we've already gotten. Whether it stops at 5 years or we get an extra year out of this, I'd never have thought it would go on this far when it started. Pro's and cons all around, but there's a ton of excess crap to purge from my collection.

I'm glad it's wrapping up now rather than having to wade through 2+ more years to get the good stuff we've already gotten. Whether it stops at 5 years or we get an extra year out of this, I'd never have thought it would go on this far when it started. Pro's and cons all around, but there's a ton of excess crap to purge from my collection.

IMO there is STILL more excess crap to endure in 2015 (IF we get a full 2015 lineup)

No doubt, but imagine the sheer amount of ridiculous garbage we would've had if the original "road map" held up. Meanwhile, the mini-comics which are a treasure trove of monsters and henchmen got almost no attention.

Well,there ARE some good figures in there,but it's easily the worst lineup we've gotten.Majority of these figures are C and D list at best.Why Mara is in there is pretty bad if you ask me...The Best of the Best of MOTU has basically been done...that's why I just can't do the sub anymore,about half of those figures I don't want and I am tired of giving Mattel money for the figures that are just not worth it (Oh and don't forget the unnecessary variants like BS Hordak,Starburst She-ra,Flying fists he-man,Freddy krueger Skeletor)

For me, the only figures I THINK we're getting that I don't want are Buzz Saw Hordak and Flying Fists He-man. I've always liked Terror Claws Skeletor, though. Are we really getting Starburst She-Ra? I would be kind of down about that. Too many variants in a year. I'd much rather have NA She-Ra, which I'm hoping we're getting in the Etheria sub this year.

Variant-wise, I'm hoping for the Laser Lights and Snake Armor He-man. Those are the only ones I really want. If they do those AND all those others... that's a lot of variants in a year.

I'm wondering what the a list 200x ones will be.kinda hoping for vena/sorceress, and an armored randor. Probably a snake armor me-Han as we..

hope for that upcoming 200x mini Sub...likely Veena,Prahvus,Calix,Evil Seed,Snake Armor He-Man,and Randor

Calix is the main dude I want from 200x but I also am worried about that because it will likely end up looking like a mess since Mattel won't want to spend the money to do it well.

Back