Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despara will be the 2015 Sub Ex (still not sold on that either,but looks a bit cooler than UNO)

Lazer Light Skeletor/He-Man 2 pack SDCC Exclusive ;)

Gwildor shows up in 2015

I can see the posibility of laser-light he-man. might even come with the Movie he-man head, like the toy did.

But TG DID say we're getting TWO movie figures this year. so unless laser He-man counts, Gwildor will be this year, and Saurod for next.

I'd heard about Gwildor, but I'd also heard a lot has been shuffled. I think Despara would be an awesome sub ex for 2015, personally. It's, like, the one thing I've liked about the DC comic so far. And her inclusion in the UNO mini makes it all make sense.

I would LOVE a Laser-Light 2-pack. It'd be kind of cool if they could do something special with them like they did the MoS figures last year, and actually make them light up.

I can see the posibility of laser-light he-man. might even come with the Movie he-man head, like the toy did.

But TG DID say we're getting TWO movie figures this year. so unless laser He-man counts, Gwildor will be this year, and Saurod for next.

Actually that is not true....when asked about Gwildor in 2014 Cornboy put his "thumb's down". Scott never said there would be two movie figs this year
Gwildor is a 100% fully tooled figure.There is no way he'll be a SDCC Exclusive.Every SDCC Figure shared parts (Orko the exception)

The Mini-comic gives clues because both He-man and Skeletor turn Lazer's lights,along with that Scott plans on displaying every Vintage figure at SDCC and the focus was obtaining the Vintage Lazer light's (if you watched the Toy Hunter episode) The latter might be somewhat mute,but those figures are clearly coming

I'd heard about Gwildor, but I'd also heard a lot has been shuffled. I think Despara would be an awesome sub ex for 2015, personally. It's, like, the one thing I've liked about the DC comic so far. And her inclusion in the UNO mini makes it all make sense.

I would LOVE a Laser-Light 2-pack. It'd be kind of cool if they could do something special with them like they did the MoS figures last year, and actually make them light up.

Despera is coming....the Mini comic really gave it away which leads into the next mini comic which will be packed in with Hordak Despera

I very agree with this. And let us not forget this is described by those that sold it to us a 'love letter' yet few if any actually like it. We know what a love letter looks like and it doesn't look like this.

If you are happy with all this, that's up to you Kuzeh. But please don't have a go at those who expect and want a higher standard.

Ahhh, how things change… I remember the days when you disagreed with everything Teemu said, left the forum for a while and even put him on ignore… :lol
Just kidding dude… ;)

What I'm saying is that some people that hate all what TG says or does sure give more importance to his words than they should IMO… I decide to ignore the bios and the characters I don't like… problem solved! I am a happy MOTU camper, I have a kick-*** collection and I don't like the drama… plenty of REAL LIFE drama in my life to add to it on my favorite hobby. Standards have NOTHING to do with this. Specially at this stage in the line… if people are hating the bios, well… I got news for you, they've sucked since day 1, and they suck to this day… :dunno
Beating a dead horse doesn't do any good, but hey… that's up to you my friend! :peace

In other news… The Fwoosh posted their first look at Battle Lion!
I like it!!

https://thefwoosh.com/2014/03/first-look-masters-of-the-universe-classics-battle-lion

Masters-of-the-Universe-Classics-MOTUC-Battle-Lion-Review-KG-side.jpg

Ahhh, how things change… I remember the days when you disagreed with everything Teemu said, left the forum for a while and even put him on ignore… :lol
Just kidding dude… ;)

What I'm saying is that some people that hate all what TG says or does sure give more importance to his words than they should IMO… I decide to ignore the bios and the characters I don't like… problem solved! I am a happy MOTU camper, I have a kick-*** collection and I don't like the drama… plenty of REAL LIFE drama in my life to add to it on my favorite hobby. Standards have NOTHING to do with this. Specially at this stage in the line… if people are hating the bios, well… I got news for you, they've sucked since day 1, and they suck to this day… :dunno
Beating a dead horse doesn't do any good, but hey… that's up to you my friend! :peace:

If UNO was outside of the Sub where you didn't have to buy it,would you have gone out your way to pick him up?

You make good points,but most of the sourness comes from the forced to buy figures I don't want of figures that have no real meaning to me.A concept or Scott Neitlich designed figure just does not belong in the line at this point in time.

If UNO was outside of the Sub where you didn't have to buy it,would you have gone out your way to pick him up?

You make good points,but most of the sourness comes from the forced to buy figures I don't want of figures that have no real meaning to me.A concept or Scott Neitlich designed figure just does not belong in the line at this point in time.

I get that, but it was my decision to buy a sub, and considering the history of the subs, (Star Sisters, Karatti, Spector, Netossa, Nepthu) we have a precedence of having a few duds every now and then… I still decided to go ahead and order one. So no one is really forced to buy anything here… it's a choice, you could just cherry-pick like I plan to do next year and problem solved!

With that said, I would take UNO over any of the figures mentioned above in a heartbeat!

Most of the heavy hitters are already out… it's obvious some of the C,D or Z listers will be thrown into the mix.

Oh I am sure I will disgaree with him on something very soon won't I Teemu?! :D

I thought we could fit King Grayskull on Battle Lion? What the hell are we seeing here? Hope that's just some poor posing...but the Fwoosh don't do bad posing.

Lazer Light Skeletor/He-Man 2 pack SDCC Exclusive ;)

That would be a bodacious 2-pack for SDCC. I wish there were still spots for quarterly variants because there are quite a few I still want to see:

Snake Armor He-man
Oo-larr
200X Sorceress
Filmation Hordak
Flying Fists He-man
200X Teela
Movie Skeletor/He-man (I know they don't have and probably won't be able to get the license for these)

Yea I noticed that when TG rushed through showing it on their Youtube channel. I'm not a big fan of this figure.

I get that, but it was my decision to buy a sub, and considering the history of the subs, (Star Sisters, Karatti, Spector, Netossa, Nepthu) we have a precedence of having a few duds every now and then… I still decided to go ahead and order one. So no one is really forced to buy anything here… it's a choice, you could just cherry-pick like I plan to do next year and problem solved!

With that said, I would take UNO over any of the figures mentioned above in a heartbeat!

Most of the heavy hitters are already out… it's obvious some of the C,D or Z listers will be thrown into the mix.

Did folks really have a choice when they announced the final Skeletor villain and very coveted to some, Two-bad, announced as Sub Only? there was no cherry-picking that figure unless you pay secondary market prices to get him.Plus there will be another figure announced as Sub only...imagine if it was Rio-blast

Though,interesting you said you're cherry picking next year (as that is what I plan to do aswell).It seems to me the 2015 Sub is going to be quite a hard sell-in as it seems many are going this direction considering what characters are actually left

The good news is if the Sub doesn't go through,we will likely get what is shown at SDCC and that will probably be it

Oh I am sure I will disgaree with him on something very soon won't I Teemu?! :D

I thought we could fit King Grayskull on Battle Lion? What the hell are we seeing here? Hope that's just some poor posing...but the Fwoosh don't do bad posing.

as much as I have disagreements with some people here,I don't dislike anyone :).I know we both can handle it when we disagree and continue to have discussion despite our views

That would be a bodacious 2-pack for SDCC. I wish there were still spots for quarterly variants because there are quite a few I still want to see:

Snake Armor He-man
Oo-larr
200X Sorceress
Filmation Hordak
Flying Fists He-man
200X Teela
Movie Skeletor/He-man (I know they don't have and probably won't be able to get the license for these)

I see Snake Armor He-man being one of 2015's Quarterly figures

They show a pic of KG sans cape sat on him from the side and it still looks a bit iffy to me. Now that my subscription has been cancelled by DR (I think!) I wont bother picking him up. Just received my Twobad and Modulok. They're two of the best figures I've got in a while, love em :)

EDIT: just took the time to actually read the article (I probably should have done that before I posted) and it seems the slit on the saddle accommodates KG loin cloth. The pic I looked at had him astride at an angle so the loin cloth and the slit don't line up.

Back