Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as we discussed and I mentioned in an earlier post, I can see now why the groin was that shape given it had to house two male plugs. It does upset the aesthetic a bit somewhat but forgiven in light of how well it all works.

I don't see why the torso had be attached to the groin like that though?!

Torso to the groin? I guess that is a bit different, now that you mention it... but I don't think it detracts from the look at all. The hips, maybe, but I don't mind them.

I can't put this figure down, I just keep fiddling around with him, putting him in different poses. Been a long time since I've been like that. I kind of wish I had gotten more than one, so I could get really crazy with the combos... but I suppose one is enough. :)

Yeah I do also wish the torso wasn't permanently attached to the pelvis. Would have been nice to have the option of a taller torso with four arms by using one of the body segments there instead.

I just got my quarterly shipment and I want to make sure I got everything.

Horde Map
Glimmer
Two-Bad
Unnamed One
Hydron
Modulok

Is this right?

I've finally caved and just got twobad and modulok off ebay. After giving matty 2 different accounts which they can charge for my quarterly sub they are now asking for a third one! Being based in the UK its always been more or less the same price if I just bought the figs I want off ebay, so I'm just gonna do that. This is my first time subscribing and having to deal with DR, I should have been prepared for their incompetence as people have posted about it here enough times. But I just cant get over how bad they are and their inability to answer the simplest question or even understand their own operating procedures!!

On a positive note cant wait for Twobad and Modulok to get here :impatient:

That sucks, man. But you'll like the figures. In the end, all this crap we have to deal with is worth it when it comes to the final product (usually).

After dealing with the official GI Joe Collectors' Club this weekend, trying to register for the con in Dallas, I almost feel that DR has their s--t together, lol. Guess it's all about perspective...

Yeah I do also wish the torso wasn't permanently attached to the pelvis. Would have been nice to have the option of a taller torso with four arms by using one of the body segments there instead.

Oh, I see your point, now.

I had a MOTU photo session this afternoon.

Some shots of Sky High with Jet Sled:

13364146233_195958afde_c.jpg

13363825025_9abc15bb09_c.jpg

13364277124_70f6736ef6_c.jpg

And the Unnamed One:

13367426983_2c783ce323_c.jpg

13367281543_747a1d2229_c.jpg

13367392843_39d9926d2b_c.jpg

13367551674_094c68b6ac_c.jpg

I honestly don't get the putting babies with Castle Grayskull thing. Ages 5 and up yo!
Lovely looking kid though and he's got red hair which makes him strong. ;)

Heh, he's close to two, and distirbingly intelegent. He can open the gate with the sword, and tends to get mad if I don't let hime take HIS skeletor figure with him to nap time. Little guy Loves his action figures and MOTU as much as I do. though, He tends to put his Turtles in the throne more than the masters :lol

For a collectors' line, I've found most MOTUC figures to be quite durable with little kids.

I wouldn't allow my two-year-old anywhere near Goddess though. Heck, I don't even want to touch her!

For a collectors' line, I've found most MOTUC figures to be quite durable with little kids.

I wouldn't allow my two-year-old anywhere near Goddess though. Heck, I don't even want to touch her!

LOL! I know what you mean about the Goddess. I think the thing with these is Mattel has to make them live up to their company safety standards so for the most part they seem to be durable no matter the "Adult Collectible" notice on them. I guess some of the harder weapons might be too pointy or whatever for smaller kids but overall they do seem pretty durable... unless it's the Goddess... or maybe Roboto.

LOL! I know what you mean about the Goddess. I think the thing with these is Mattel has to make them live up to their company safety standards so for the most part they seem to be durable no matter the "Adult Collectible" notice on them. I guess some of the harder weapons might be too pointy or whatever for smaller kids but overall they do seem pretty durable... unless it's the Goddess... or maybe Roboto.

I am wary about just about anything with translucent parts.

Oh, Granymyr, too, I think. It's too bad because she loves dragons, but I don't want her yanking on those arms... :)

I think I am a few of the fortunate people to have a Goddess without issues…
It has even taken a couple of shelf dives and nothing is broken! :D

I am excited about April's Goatman, not so much about Blade, but it will be a nice addition…

I hope we get news about the SDCC exclusive soon!

I think I am a few of the fortunate people to have a Goddess without issues…
It has even taken a couple of shelf dives and nothing is broken! :D

I am excited about April's Goatman, not so much about Blade, but it will be a nice addition…

I hope we get news about the SDCC exclusive soon!

I've lucked out so far, too, with Goddess (knock on wood.) Goat Man looks amazing. I'm actually pretty excited for Blade. I never had him as a kid. I mean, design messed up the armor again but it doesn't look too horrible. The sculpt is amazing.

Back