Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking about cats,
IMG_5740_zpsd32817fd.jpg
I can't get enough of these two. Way better than that thing that came with Snake Eyes!

I very agree with this. And let us not forget this is described by those that sold it to us a 'love letter' yet few if any actually like it. We know what a love letter looks like and it doesn't look like this.

If you are happy with all this, that's up to you Kuzeh. But please don't have a go at those who expect and want a higher standard.

Narcissists aren't very good at love letters. Their attempts usually turn out to be self complimentary.

Are you sure? IAT's checklist has it listed as June and they're usually reliable, if a bit slow to update.

Thanks, good job you're on the ball. I usually just get my MOTUC info from here and IAT. Sat trying to do work and my eye just keeps getting drawn to my new Modulok, even with the funky hips (which really don't bother me in person) I'd still rank him in my top 5 for this line. Twobads pretty awesome too!

I just can't get excited about Battle Lion. I hope it's different when he arrives at the door.

I really like UNO and would have fought to buy him if I didn't have a sub, in fact, I'd rather have him than Scorpia, Glimmer and Flutteriena. Those are figures that are a complete waste of money to me.

Just opened Hydron and took some shots. What a cool figure, really nice work on this one.

I do think he's a fun figure, no doubt. And he was a favorite as a kid. I have the hose on mine the same way you do, with it pushed down past the notch it's supposed to plug over. It looks a little less in his face that way.

Back