Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's way too 200X style for my tastes...

I'm with Eamon on the design, but they still have to look like the Filmation designs. There's a way to do it better, overall, but that Entrapa design is just too much.

I agree. I don't like that Entrapa design at all. It isn't her imo. She is a She-Ra character not someone from a Conan comic or caveman times.

I have zero nostalgia for this line and zero interest in who the character is. I just like that re-design a whole lot more than the Filmation design.

I have zero nostalgia for this line and zero interest in who the character is. I just like that re-design a whole lot more than the Filmation design.

This. My ONLY Nostolgia for He-man is his design.

I Personaly have a preference for 200x over all other looks. And I KNOW I'm not alone in prefering the 200x style.

Yeah a lot of the 200x designs I definitely prefer. I'd love to get a 200x Classics Hordak for example. Most of the other Horde I'm plenty happy with their Classics designs though.

He's pretty different to me, but I'm also a small specific audience. I really only like the Horde guys and we haven't gotten much in the way of Horde variants. Hurricane Hordak was kinda lame.

Possible Big Lots 2nd shipment?

I went in to my local Big Lots today and they had a Megator and 3 Molarr 2-packs in stock. I know this store was cleaned out because I bought the figures myself months ago. So I went to a 2nd store and they had 6 Ghostbusters 6-inch figures in stock. I then went to a 3rd store and they had nothing.

I'd suggest another Big Lots run if anyone is interested.

Yeah, and especially Catra's crew for me. I sort of grouped them in the way I think of them. Hordak with Shadow Weaver and guards, Catra lording over Grizzlor, Mantenna, and Leech, Mosquitor and Batros as what I think of as the future and past of the Horde… and Rattlor and Octavia because I don't really know where they fit in.

Some new MOTUC customs

30w3315.jpg

Does anyone have a loose King Grayskull they would be willing to sell the orb from? I don't really want the figure, just looking for the orb. If so shoot me a PM.

Thanks! I'm not a fan of the giant chipstrap beard thing that Icer had, and I wanted to try my hand at clear casting. I'm really happy with the results.

Like most of us in the US, my castle arrived last month, but I only care about the floor section, so the rest is still in the box. J/K. The castle floor was sent by Toyguru when he ordered a few manholes. I can't thank him enough for it, it's super sturdy.

Back