Master Replicas/Medicom Jack Skellington 18"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought this lit wall mounted display case at Michael's. I have to say it is absolutely PERFECT for this replica set! I thought there was something fun and morbid about stacking the skulls this way.

IMG_7157.jpg
IMG_7159.jpg

Thanks! It really is the perfect size to display him. I have one that is not as wide, which I keep Santa Jack in.

I am heading out today to a few craft stores and hope I can find something similar :hi5:

On a side note I have a few rare Nightmare items for sale... I would rather have them go to a good home/someone who enjoys/cherishes this film as much as I do rather than selling them to an unknown person via eBay

I am heading out today to a few craft stores and hope I can find something similar :hi5:

On a side note I have a few rare Nightmare items for sale... I would rather have them go to a good home/someone who enjoys/cherishes this film as much as I do rather than selling them to an unknown person via eBay

PM me what you are selling! I would be curious to see what you had

Re: MasterReplicas Jack Skellington 18''

awesome!! how did you do that? what kind of wire did you use? very cool~! does not it break?

what kind model of mchael's is this? and what is the size? this is perpect. did you set up the LED?

The LED is built in! It takes a 9v battery, which you can get Adapters for. They are $100 at michaels but they are most always on sale. I got mine for $50. You can also get them on Amazon as well. i added mini acrylic stands to elevate the skulls, it was a pain to stack the skulls. The case I have is 12 X 21".

Amazon.com - Gallery Solutions Lighted Display Case/Stand with Black Mat, 12 by 21-Inch - Sports Related Display Cases

Having just recently discovered these, if anyone is looking to sell their regular or Santa Jack, I'm looking for both. :pray:

Back