Master Replicas/Medicom Jack Skellington 18"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: medicom jack skellington

I have money for one fig right now.Buy this or preorder the 10th doctor?Then again i could preorder him and buy jack at easter.

So there is a Master Replica and a Medicom version of this? Or are they the same figure?

I see we have 2 threads going but it seems to be the same figure in both.

I think it's the same figure. On my box it says both Master Replicas and Medicom Toy.

Did anyone notice the edition number is 1224? As in 12-24, Dec. 24. Anyway, it seems like the red cloth version is an edition of 500. The purple is 1224. I think I paid between $80 and $100 several years ago for the purple cloth version brand new. I still find that incredibly odd, but I'm not complaining.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Medicom-Ja...6755?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item51a73fa3d3

Is this a good price for a used one $199 plus shipping. Says its been displayed in a smoke free house. There is a part missing from the stand and the box is a little crushed. I'm really tempted to get it.

That's more than what Id pay personally. And its missing part of the stand so that would limit the displaying options. Id say $150 would be a good price. Maybe send him an offer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks bud. That's what I'm going to do. There is a lot of medicom jacks that are new around the same price but I can't which ones are the right one.n

Finally snagged one! $200 shipped for a new one. Didn't have the purple interior lining that I would like, but I'll be displaying him without it anyways!

Anything I should know about the figure? Something about the neck scratching paint? I'm going to have to look into that finger mod, but I'd like to paint the nostrils... despite never having painted in my life. :X

Anything I should know about the figure? Something about the neck scratching paint? I'm going to have to look into that finger mod, but I'd like to paint the nostrils... despite never having painted in my life. :X

I haven't done any great painting before either, so I've just used a Sharpie Ultra Fine black tipped permanent marker for his nostrils, and that seems to have done the trick! :)

How are you guys removing the joint piece from the head? My little plastic ball is stuck in there. :(

Min is also get stuck & its pain in the butt to remove it. Be careful it might scratch the upper neck. The best way for me is to carefully use pliers.

Has anyone tried heating it with a hair dryer to remove the head peg? I'm thinking it'd work, but I just want to make sure the heat wouldn't damage the paint.

How are you guys removing the joint piece from the head? My little plastic ball is stuck in there. :(

I have the same issue with mine ever since I got him a few years back when it was released - that peg is annoying - have to pull it out with small pliers - and it never sits it the neck joint properly and the head is never sturdy as a result. I think its a manufacturing flaw...
My edition has black fabric and is an edition of 1224

Warning to anyone shipping the Santa Jack... I bought one off ebay and the satin in the coffin lining wore paint off of his face in shipping! I will likely have to fix it at some point, but I managed to get Santa Jack for $50 after the seller discounted me.

I am actively looking for the non Santa version if anyone has one they want to unload haha. I love these replicas!

i also bought a junn planning jack to check out how it compares to this one. the main difference is primarily the leg joint, junn planning has the basic forward and backward articulation and cant do side to side.

anyways, any of you bought the hero cross jack skellington? your thoughts would be appreciated. :]
8-Hybrid-Metal-Figuration-Jack-Skellington.jpg

*i think the medicom +junn planning +hero cross is enough for my NBC shelf.lolz

Back