Prop Master Replicas is back ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why I said we need to find out what is going on. Oh well, we are stuck with... you guess... EFX

That's why I said we need to find out what is going on. Oh well, we are stuck with... you guess... EFX

Out of all my collectible-related hopes (like Sideshow bringing back the Mythos line for example) this is probably my biggest one: that we get a proper replacement for eFX soon enough. I don't care if it's MR, Anovos, or something else, or even just people bringing eFX back to life. But the market is in serious need of nice collector grade lightsabers and blasters.

extreme Failure eXercising their ability to manufacture ANYTHING in a timely and professionally conducted manner.

Cross my fingers for good news because this prop shop ultimate studio is bu1****

Cross my fingers for good news because this prop shop ultimate studio is bu1****

Agreed. Stuff essentially looks good. But their pricing is astronomical. Several talented prop makers can create the same prop from scratch, do a run and offer it for a fraction of the price.

Master Replicas Group is the new MR now. MRG!!!! I doubt we’ll see any SW items from them for another 2 years minimum. But I’d love to be wrong.

Master Replicas Group is the new MR now. MRG!!!! I doubt we’ll see any SW items from them for another 2 years minimum. But I’d love to be wrong.

Me too. Would love for more lightsaber replicas from them and would love if they produced the thermal detonator again.

Back