Master Replica's 2007 Star Wars Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mini-Rock said:
Care to put a wager on that one too? ;) :lol
Are you trying to be an irritating ****? or is that just your natural personality?

You want to put a wager? lets go bud, Even MR themselves said there is a visible difference in the sleeve.

You always come around here parading the fact that youve been buying MR since 2002. I guess that gives you all the reason to be a sarcastic prick then doesnt it? :lol

TIme to watch some football

decadentdave said:
That may be. I don't have the prop booklet in front of me to verify the gold plating.

Dave I envy you, one day Im going to upgrage my Mace LE to the SE! How much did you pick that bad boy up for?

nash said:
Are you trying to be an irritating ****? or is that just your natural personality?

You want to put a wager? lets go bud, Even MR themselves said there is a visible difference in the sleeve.

You always come around here parading the fact that youve been buying MR since 2002. I guess that gives you all the reason to be a sarcastic prick then doesnt it? :lol

I thought being hardcore Star Wars fans was what gave people all the reason to be a sarcastic prick.:monkey3

[ducking to avoid gunfire]

Nash, I picked my SE Mace up when it went on sale originally. I think I paid something like $499 or whatever the original price was. VERY happy with that purchase.

[leaves room to avoid carnage]

Bannister said:
I thought being hardcore Star Wars fans was what gave people all the reason to be a sarcastic prick.:monkey3

hahah :lol:rotfl

:maul

decadentdave said:
[ducking to avoid gunfire]

Nash, I picked my SE Mace up when it went on sale originally. I think I paid something like $499 or whatever the original price was. VERY happy with that purchase.

[leaves room to avoid carnage]
Nice pick-up. I used to have the LE and that was one of my favorites. It had a nice weight to it. I wish I could see the se and le side by side to see the difference in the gold.

nash said:

Easy there kid. You're the one who said they'd "bet anything." I was just being playful. However, if you're serious about a wager, PM me. I'd be happy to accomodate. ;)

decadentdave said:
That may be. I don't have the prop booklet in front of me to verify the gold plating.

The LE is brass and the SE gold. I've owned both, and there is very little difference visually between those two as well; but, I'll change my comment and say that the Mace SE is as close to EE as you'll get. :)

Wow, LE CE EE SE, it always amazes me how many initials we have for our collectibles. Glad I just stick with the FX, seems like the others can get pretty expensive... They are awesome though. One day I hope to own at least one.

decadentdave said:
Joe Jedi=Hasbro Build-Your-Own-Lightsaber EE (expensive edition)

Which is cool with me as long as they give lots of hilt/saber color options you can make. Seems like a good idea as long as they go all out on detailing the insides of the hilts combinations.

I have all the FX sabers and they're probably my favorite "toys".
Break a huge duel out in the front yard at night with them and watch the traffic slow down as they go by.:D
I'm very curious to know what this Q-FX is all about.

I surely hope they don't plan on charging the full $100+ price for that tiny Yoda saber though. I'll buy it as goof if it's only $50. My girlfriend would probably want to use it.:eek:

Hey, Poggle, do you seriously fight with the FX sabers? My little cousins always want to but I've always been afraid of them getting broken or something. I just let them wave them around a bit. Okay I admit it, I wanna play with them too. :monkey1

Agent0028 said:
Hey, Poggle, do you seriously fight with the FX sabers? My little cousins always want to but I've always been afraid of them getting broken or something. I just let them wave them around a bit. Okay I admit it, I wanna play with them too. :monkey1

Not really "fight" although I've seen others go at it with them pretty hard and other than some scratches on the blades, they seem pretty darn tough.

We more so just smack them together enough to make the sounds (because I don't want even a scratch on mine plus they're too expensive to be breaking!) and take really cool pictures of them in mid swing at night.

I agree with you though in that I'd be careful letting a little kid play with them as they might think they can really hack down a tree with it.:D

You'd probably have fun playing with the kids as long as you supervise them with your sabers and tell them how careful they have to be with them. I can't imagine the utter awe I would have had if I'd had an FX when I was a kid. I though the old "whistle through the tip" Kenner plastic ones were the ****!!!

Freaking Criminey!!!!!! I not too much into the lightsabers, guns or the helmets, but the ships, thats another story. If these are anything like the Falcon, I'm so gonna be in the hole for '07. I just committed myself for the Falcon and that won't be easy to pay off.

Not to say I don't think the MR versions of the X-Wing and Vaders Tie aren't awsome but Code 3 recently produced these. I obtained both and while I'd certainly like to get the MR versions, I just hope they give me time to afford them. I was kind of hoping MR could do ships the other companies were'nt doing. It looked like that was the case when C3 offered the X-Wing and VT and MR produced the Snowspr and AT-AT. Somewhere along the line I was hoping someone could produce a basic "Tie" in maybe a light gray or blue color.

Really wish MR would give a MSRP on these. I can only hope that they will be close to the Snowspeeder and be $600 to $700 respectively. I can see Vaders Tie being that but the X-Wing will cost more if it has "folding wings".

If MR really wanted to put some hurt on me they'd produce a "Studio Scale" Star Destroyer with LEDs. Maybe a minature Tantive IV to dock with it. Who knows, maybe that will be the next $2,199 item?

Last edited:
adambadadam said:
If MR really wanted to put some hurt on me they'd produce a "Studio Scale" Star Destroyer with LEDs. Maybe a minature Tantive IV to dock with it. Who knows, maybe that will be the next $2,100 item?

But just think about how many MR shotglasses and bobbleheads you could get for $2000?
:monkey1

Poggle the Greater said:
But just think about how many MR shotglasses and bobbleheads you could get for $2000?
:monkey1

Okay, so I said I was not into the guns and sabers, but yes I do like shotglasses. I do use them, I do collect them. Probably alot more now just working up the courage to think I could afford all this!!!

O.k. drinking now.... If C3 could do Vaders Tie for $300 and earlier do an X-Wing with "folding wings" for $300 and MR did a Snowspeeder for $700, but ther y-Wing was around 1,2200 but mbye thir ATT was $14....wondr wht tht wd mk thsss......yeprs I shink i cld affordshs shhittsss.....hic,hic.........

:drink :drink :drink :chug :chug :chug :duh :google : :rotfl : : :monkey5 :

The scaled helmet replicas are appealing to me, but some of the pictures showed the old Riddell versions on display. Did MR just have Riddell resurrect that line or are they merely placeholders meant to give an idea of what their versions will look like?

Back