Master Replica's 2007 Star Wars Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
decadentdave said:
If this is another "upgrade" like they did to ROTJ Luke when they switched from EL to LEDS this is going to piss me off.

you'd rather they stuck with old technology and didn't upgrade?

pitchin said:
bowcaster looks good but will be massive

Exactly. I think the Boba SE blaster will take up plenty of display space for me as is. Otherwise I would consider the Bowcaster.

I don't blame MR for not offering the Boba or Stormtrooper helmets. They need to cover all their bases when it comes to producing these. They can't afford another fiasco.

hunky_artist said:
you'd rather they stuck with old technology and didn't upgrade?

I'd rather they got it right the first time then have to keep buying the same thing over again and again and again and...

Nice, another chance at the EpIV Kenobi. :cool: Even if it is in the CE line, this means I can save some $$$.

MR can't be making many people happy with this line-up.

SolidLiquidFox said:
The key word on the Luke ROTJ V2 is "weathering". Let's see if they get this one right buddy.

I agree.

eh, the CE line doesnt bother me one bit. My LE's will still be LEs and thats all that matters to me.

I`ll hopefully pick up the X-Wing and Tie Fighter studio scales (providing they`re about the same size as the Snowspeeder)...

and Chewies Bow. :chew :chew

Wait a sec, here are the 1:1 helmet replicas

MR_HELMETS.jpg

oh man theyre doing a xwing and gree , thats awesome.

there goes $800

I love the FX lightsabers, mostly because I can't afford the others and I'm not interested in the scaled ones. That Yoda will be tempting (the perfect size for my little cousin I bet) and so will that TPM OBi-Wan...now where else can I put these things... :lol

I can't wait to see what this make your own FX is. :monkey5

damnit, these helmets are going to kill me....

I just saw Utapau as well. but it's not pictured.

Man dunno if I should get Utapau or just hope they do a Cody.

Just curious and I am not ball busting but why does it matter if it's LE? I ask because I am not a collector of MR's stuff.

Im just a LE collector. im not going to buy anything from the CE line, thats just my personal preference.

DekeStarkiller said:
Just curious and I am not ball busting but why does it matter if it's LE? I ask because I am not a collector of MR's stuff.

The CE's also use different (i.e. cheaper) materials.

Back