Mass Effect 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah damn Jack looks awesome. Looks like there's going to be a lot of ME2 DLC coming out soon. The Hammerhead and these costumes next week and then the new squad member DLC April 6th. Awesome =D

Thane with shades is almost the coolest thing ever.

image1.jpg

Im so close to beating the game, but holding off until these downloads come out. I could always beat the game and play again with the dlc, but I dont see myself playing teh game so soon, especially since I got Fallout 3 to get into again.

Mass Effect 2 Kasumi DLC Priced
Written Monday, March 22, 2010 by Richard Walker

Mass Effect 2's first chunk of paid DLC entitled "Kasumi - Stolen Memory" is currently slated for an April 6th release, and brings brand new hoodie-sporting character Kasumi - "the galaxy's most enigmatic thief" into the swelling ranks of Shepard's space weirdoes.

Of course we love every single one of Mass Effect 2's characters and we're hoping that we'll find a place in our hearts for Kasumi too, even if we do have to fork out 560 Microsoft Points for the privilege of recruiting her to our crew.

Still, if you look at the amount of free content that BioWare has been spoiling us with so far and the promise of more free DLC to come, including the upcoming Firewalker DLC complete with funky hover tank, it seems somewhat churlish for us to baulk at having to pay for a bit.

Still, if you want to have a rant about the price, that's your perogative and it's why we have a comments section. Sort of.

https://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-4708-Mass-Effect-2-Kasumi-DLC-Priced.html

Cant wait for this and the Firewalker packs to come out.

Firewalker pack is up for free for Cerberus members and the alternate outfit pack is up for 160 ms points.

Downloaded the Firewalker and costume pack a few hours ago and played a few of the missions from the dlc. So far, I've gotta say I'm disappointed. It feels half-assed, honestly. I can't complain too much because it's free and the Firewalker itself is very fun to use, but the missions themselves are pretty boring and not well built. I appreciate the free dlc and look forward to more, but overall, I feel a little let down by the quality of the content.

i asked a few weeks ago if me2 was worth picking up me1 for and playing through it all and boy am i glad i did. probably the best game i've ever played on console, i was really sad to put it down after it finished, i just wanted to play the third game asap.

it was a really fun experience trying out me1 for the first time and be able to jump directly into the sequel. all of the minor annoyances of me1 disappeared and everything good about it got upgraded.

Only did the first Firewalker mission so far but it's worlds better than the Mako. Seems like it might be a bit short but for free DLC I think it's pretty good.

And Thane's shades are awesome beyond description.

Downloaded the Firewalker and costume pack a few hours ago and played a few of the missions from the dlc. So far, I've gotta say I'm disappointed. It feels half-assed, honestly. I can't complain too much because it's free and the Firewalker itself is very fun to use, but the missions themselves are pretty boring and not well built. I appreciate the free dlc and look forward to more, but overall, I feel a little let down by the quality of the content.

I agree, I think it should have been named "Cakewalker". Then again, I thought the Mako was awesome.

Okay, wtf, where is my Kasumi DLC?

It's April 6th, hell it's almost April 7th and I have no DLC available. What have you done Bioware?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. For all those who were confused like me, you must go to Game Marketplace, then to recent or popular game add-ons, then go find the Additional costume pack, click on that and you'll find the Kasumi DLC listed there for you to download. I wish it had just came up in Cerberus or whatever, but apparently Microsoft screwed something up.

Last edited:
That's weird; thanks atilla.....

No problem. I'm still confused as to who messed up, but I read that Bioware had trouble with the servers this morning when they tried to release and then Microsoft had a problem with Xbox Live so yeah. Now you have to take the complicated route.

On a happier note, I beat the dlc and I had a pretty good time. A ton more credits, an upgrade, a new weapon (non-heavy, thankfully), a pretty sly new squadmate and an interesting new take on the heist story. Thank you Bioware!

Got a chance to play the Kasumi DLC last night, I thought the mission was fun and Kasumi is an interesting character. Her special ability is pretty rad. It was maybe a tad overpriced ($5 would have been perfect IMO) but I enjoyed it.

Back